RLCF__Sucks lately--OOPS should have been nicer--

vampire

OK--I live on RLCF--Not having it is a big loss for me.--Lots of problems lately .  I do not know how this site is set up so not sure who to complain to.  STNCOLD is the front man but can't blame him I think,  Not sure who are the tech guys--Who ever they are--They need help--

I just started a topic on the Tech board telling them the chat is down. Went down sometime last night US eastern time. Don't know what the problems might be but maybe it's time to ditch Babble and go back to the old chatbox. Just as I was really starting to like the new features like whisper. I know StnCld316 can't be herre all the time but maybe there should be an email address for others to use to notify of a problem. Hope it is resolved soon and I do hope Babble is not the source of all our trouble lately. I really do like it and the new fetures as I said.

8 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

I just started a topic on the Tech board telling them the chat is down. Went down sometime last night US eastern time. Don't know what the problems might be but maybe it's time to ditch Babble and go back to the old chatbox. Just as I was really starting to like the new features like whisper. I know StnCld316 can't be herre all the time but maybe there should be an email address for others to use to notify of a problem. Hope it is resolved soon and I do hope Babble is not the source of all our trouble lately. I really do like it and the new fetures as I said.

I have received a PM at Cam Caps letting me know the Chat was down.  It's down at Cam Caps as well.    I have sent an e-Mail to Admin letting him know the Chat was down on both Sites.

Since the Chat is Powered by Babble I would think it would be on their end of the line and not something on the Site since it's down at Cam Caps and RLCF.

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have received a PM at Cam Caps letting me know the Chat was down.  It's down at Cam Caps as well.    I have sent an e-Mail to Admin letting him know the Chat was down on both Sites.

Since the Chat is Powered by Babble I would think it would be on their end of the line and not something on the Site since it's down at Cam Caps and RLCF.

Makes sense since it's down at both sites. If I understand it correctly Babble is a widget or whatever embedded on the sites with hosting by Coding Jungle and not the sites the chat is embedded in.

Edited by hillbilly
Corrected chat host service