RLC account

moimoi

I just shelled out for the Premium Membership.  /    RLC promised improved cams and new couples/apartments in the future.  If I don't like what they offer in a couple months, I  could drop premium and go back to standard membership.  win/win  in my book.  Each member needs to decide for themselves , not letting  someone sway them one side or other.     RAGNAR :)

I watched it a lot with little action except for Diana and Efin. Do not think it is worth the extra money until I see how many more apartments and couples are added. I wonder how far in the future this will happen because some of the current couples need to leave and get some new blood in.

I agree... a bit over a year ago was when I found this site. The couples were very busy and there was usually something to see- day or night, whatever time zone. Hell, just the free cams alone could get interesting. You could hear Alma screaming and moaning through the whole apartment as she was getting stuffed in one end or the other. Now, I scroll through all 7 apartments and maybe see 1 person laying on a couch or plinking on a computer.

It almost feels that instead of finding more active couples, or encouraging the "veterans" to be more... interesting, they're throwing in more cameras as a solution to the problem. It's grown from 6 cameras with nothing interesting to watch, to 8 cameras... with nothing interesting to watch. The "NEW COUPLE!" jolt of excitement is short-lived. It's like a small child with a new toy- he plays with it for 3 days straight, then it falls behind the dresser and he forgets all about it.

We need more exciting and interesting toys, not just more toys.