Guests/visitors

WhySoSerious?

14 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Believe it or not, not everyone that comes to the apartments are there to fuck or join in and have threesomes with the tenants ::) How many that visit you end up in bed with you and your partner??

11 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Not as many as I would like lol.

Best not to expect too much that way you don't get annoyed or frustrated.

There is one simple sentence that sums up all of this, and why this point has been made.

You Never Know.

What better way is there, considering the whole ethos of RLC, than to create a situation in an apartment where "Something may happen"? Let's think back. Remember when Kristy and Kamila were in the old Barcelona place, and began all the flirting? The 'Will they, won't they' scenario? Well, it got pulses racing, and of course, the cameras got very busy. But nothing happened, until a very long time later in the new place, there was "The Kiss". By this point, they had a ready made audience, who had been watching all that time,  finally getting what they'd hoped for. Now, of course it didn't go any further, but that wasn't the point of it. It was the fact that people, many people, had been watching and waiting for month after month. And since then, people have been waiting for more. And will continue to wait and watch. They are friends, who have known each other for years. But, You Never Know...

Let's take this into account with the three main culprits - MSD, E&S, the GPs and now J&D. People clever enough to know that once a single incident has taken place, that's it - You get an audience for life. Once the viewers see a threesome, or some extra-marital activity, you have sown the seed. That idea is now implanted into the mind. You Never Know. 

What chance is there that this female who has just arrived at E&S isn't going to get into bed with them?.....

See this guy chatting to Masha - How long must we wait before she makes a move?....

Surely the woman on the sofa with Jane will eventually get nude? After all, they always end sleeping in their bed rather than the guest room, come on! Wait, she's lying next to Dick. That MUST mean it's on tonight yes?.....

At least two of the models will get it on before leaving.....They must do.....

See what i mean?

When a situation gets played out, by default i.e the nature of this site, not only are viewers waiting to see something happen, but the participants themselves know people are waiting, hoping that it will. And because they could get booted out for not providing entertainment, it happens - More often than seems natural. I ask you, how is that SO MANY of their "Friends" seem to be so happy not only to have threesomes (and quite pathetic, half-hearted ones at J&D it has to be said) etc at the drop of a hat, but also do it live on the internet??!! How do they know so many who are willing to do this anyway? Which gets back to WhySoSerious's original point - We as folk on the outside don't have this kind of life, but we do live in real life - This lot don't. It seems VERY coincidental that a small group of people, who happen to all know each other, all have "Friends" will very similar attitudes.....

.....I don't personally know any of my friends who act this way, and i bet virtually no one else on the forum does either.

As i write this, FOUR out of the first 10 thumbnails are J&D. Yet they are asleep. So why? Because the guest is sharing their bed. They have already planted the idea that something might happen. You Never Know.

One Eyed Willie says "Best not to expect too much" - But that is what they have created. A situation where the viewer knows that there is a 50/50 chance something will happen. All the women staying with N&K, Leoras friend, whenever someone stayed at Carina and Sabrina who we didn't know. There was about a 0.1% chance of anything happening.

Blame the tenents (MSD, ES, JD, GPs) - They know damn well what to do to get traffic, and it works a treat. To the point when it doesn't happen, there is genuine disappointment and even at times frustration. And therefore, the moment someone walks through the door, there is only one thought running in so many minds -

You Never Know.

THAT is why this goes on. Whilst it doesn't always happen, the idea it might, the 50/50 chance it will, thanks to their behavior is what causes the anticipation. And it will go on, and on, and on....

You know when a guy goes out and says "I had little money, i wasn't up for it, but i still went out on the town, because i thought tonight maybe the night when i met someone?"

It's like that.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

There is one simple sentence that sums up all of this, and why this point has been made.

You Never Know.

What better way is there, considering the whole ethos of RLC, than to create a situation in an apartment where "Something may happen"? Let's think back. Remember when Kristy and Kamila were in the old Barcelona place, and began all the flirting? The 'Will they, won't they' scenario? Well, it got pulses racing, and of course, the cameras got very busy. But nothing happened, until a very long time later in the new place, there was "The Kiss". By this point, they had a ready made audience, who had been watching all that time,  finally getting what they'd hoped for. Now, of course it didn't go any further, but that wasn't the point of it. It was the fact that people, many people, had been watching and waiting for month after month. And since then, people have been waiting for more. And will continue to wait and watch. They are friends, who have known each other for years. But, You Never Know...

Let's take this into account with the three main culprits - MSD, E&S, the GPs and now J&D. People clever enough to know that once a single incident has taken place, that's it - You get an audience for life. Once the viewers see a threesome, or some extra-marital activity, you have sown the seed. That idea is now implanted into the mind. You Never Know. 

What chance is there that this female who has just arrived at E&S isn't going to get into bed with them?.....

See this guy chatting to Masha - How long must we wait before she makes a move?....

Surely the woman on the sofa with Jane will eventually get nude? After all, they always end sleeping in their bed rather than the guest room, come on! Wait, she's lying next to Dick. That MUST mean it's on tonight yes?.....

At least two of the models will get it on before leaving.....They must do.....

See what i mean?

When a situation gets played out, by default i.e the nature of this site, not only are viewers waiting to see something happen, but the participants themselves know people are waiting, hoping that it will. And because they could get booted out for not providing entertainment, it happens - More often than seems natural. I ask you, how is that SO MANY of their "Friends" seem to be so happy not only to have threesomes (and quite pathetic, half-hearted ones at J&D it has to be said) etc at the drop of a hat, but also do it live on the internet??!! How do they know so many who are willing to do this anyway? Which gets back to WhySoSerious's original point - We as folk on the outside don't have this kind of life, but we do live in real life - This lot don't. It seems VERY coincidental that a small group of people, who happen to all know each other, all have "Friends" will very similar attitudes.....

.....I don't personally know any of my friends who act this way, and i bet virtually no one else on the forum does either.

As i write this, FOUR out of the first 10 thumbnails are J&D. Yet they are asleep. So why? Because the guest is sharing their bed. They have already planted the idea that something might happen. You Never Know.

One Eyed Willie says "Best not to expect too much" - But that is what they have created. A situation where the viewer knows that there is a 50/50 chance something will happen. All the women staying with N&K, Leoras friend, whenever someone stayed at Carina and Sabrina who we didn't know. There was about a 0.1% chance of anything happening.

Blame the tenents (MSD, ES, JD, GPs) - They know damn well what to do to get traffic, and it works a treat. To the point when it doesn't happen, there is genuine disappointment and even at times frustration. And therefore, the moment someone walks through the door, there is only one thought running in so many minds -

You Never Know.

THAT is why this goes on. And it will go on, and on, and on....

You know when a guy goes out and says "I had little money, i wasn't up for it, but i still went out on the town, because i thought tonight maybe the night when i met someone?"

It's like that.

I see your point but some people are so desperate to see it just sounds pathetic. Some apartments yes there is a chance it will happen eventually, but others more chance of swimming on the moon. 

10 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

I see your point but some people are so desperate to see it just sounds pathetic. Some apartments yes there is a chance it will happen eventually, but others more chance of swimming on the moon. 

True, i get that, but i blame not the viewers but those who have created it, by acting in such a way to get that attention in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

True, i get that, but i blame not the viewers but those who have created it, by acting in such a way to get that attention in the first place. 

Seems to be the way some are resorting to, to make their apartment more watchable. Makes me wonder is it more about money or pleasure.