DIRECTED TO ANY RLC AGENTS (lol) THAT FOLLOW RLCF

dougiestyle4u

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It seems that RLC is only interested in providing young girls as tenants for apartments no matter what country they deal with (no point speculating on the reason for ONLY young girls). Perhaps RLC is unaware how beautiful mature women are and what they can offer to voyeur cam sites. These gifs and pics will definitely show how much they can enhance RLC and give more variety to all the viewers. What about including midgets, BBW, other nationalities, shemales/trannies, grandma and grandpa, gay males and more lesbians (no more fake lesbians please) and bisexuals. Sure RLC, it is your business but are you being somewhat discriminatory? Since I am posting this I will include a variety of gifs and pics of all of the above so accept them, close your eyes or move on - just like changing the channel or flip to watching a different apartment.

If anyone else wants to, add your own preferred pics or gifs as examples of the type of tenants that RLC should consider if there are willing participants out there.

I like women without implants without plastic and without Botox - just natural women with body awareness and self-confidence, because all these forced ideals of beauty with model dimensions do not radiate naturalness and do not meet my expectations.
Of course it is difficult to properly photograph a woman, to put her in the right light and there are few men who can take good pictures.
I first see a woman's face - the eyes - and you can tell by this whether she feels sexy and free and is in harmony with her body.
Who needs to change in order to please someone who has lost its authenticity in life and makes itself at the mercy of emotions and is a puppet and many girls play a show at RLC VH-TV, and other portals and spare no embarrassment to tokens to hunt. Some even have posters hanging on the walls and you can not impress me with that.
I do not care if they have sexual intercourse - I often watch only for the dog of Leora & Martina, or the cats of Nina, Nelly, Masha and Cloe, or the rabbits of Julia & Anabel fascinates me again and again with his tricks ,
It's all a bit like Big Brother Show with a little more sex.
Forgive my gramatics, I always write everything in German and Google translates my opinion for me.
;)