standard membership/premium membership

woods71

Is RLC trying to get more premium membership. It seems like it because, first the make everybody crazy with there new playing tools. And second, if you have premium, you only can see new appartments.

thx RLC for your (not friendly) good work

This is a very smart play by RLC.  They want people to have premium memberships and pay that premium price.  If RLC is in fact based in Russia, they sure have some respect for capitalism for being in a communist country.

But, what could this tell us?  

When they add new couples, membership increases - maybe???

If everyone is getting standard memberships, then how can they raise premium membership?  By doing what they are doing.  Add new couple (premium only) = increased premium members.

It sucks ass for standard members and free-loaders.  But, I wouldn't worry too much if I was a standard member.  After all, they did grant premium access to standard members for a while...maybe they will do the same again...in hopes of convincing standard members to become premium members.  Who knows (rhetorical)?

It costs big monies to refurbish  or add new apartments along with locating and paying a couple to bare their souls(daily lives) to the world 24/7.How many members (answer honestly now) would subject their husband/boyfriend and or wife/girlfriend to world scrutiny everyday for maybe years of unseen; but in your mind knowing; voyeurs who were recording your every movement,sex act and fart. If RLC wants to offer members more and better services such as newer apartments and couples, it is using the increased revenue generated from selling the premium memberships and in turn showed a returning thank you to those who agreed to upgrade with a premium perk. Premium membership bought and payed for these improvements, so they get to enjoy them first. I already know that some of you will not agree to what I have written, but it's called premium NOT basic; just like an automobile purchase;  the premium vehicle costs more because of the increased options added to the basic model(look at the new "premium only apartment" as an option added to the standard membership package). 

Ragnar: While I somewhat agree nwith your previous comments there are a few things I would like to bring up. When I agreed to pay for the membership it was under the condition that I see ALL the cams of ALL the apartments, not just the ones that RLC decides I should ss. In addition the of all the couples who are in the apartments only a few (2 or 3) are actually exposing anything except when they take a bath or shower, and some of them don't do that very often. Now if RLC wants to charge me a little more to view ALL of the apartments then they can let me know and I can decide if I want to pay it without the split screen and stuff, but in return they should give me access to all the apartments and get rid of the deadbeats that are in most of them. It's fine if they want to charge extra for the split screen, etc, but as a paying member (even standard) I should have access to all the cams. Would you buy a car with only 3 wheels?  I have sent RLC an e-mail about this and if I don't get the access I will probably cancel my membership. They are not holding up their end of the agreement.

Frenchy: As you say, you may leave; as well as others who feel as you do; but according to the spreadsheet report of earnings  for RLC and its owners, I don't believe they care if you do or don't. We will all miss you if you decide to leave. ( but sorry to say this).  RLC has many new members ready to slid into your space. RLC only promised apartments with cams to view couples living in them 24/7 , I do not remember reading anything about sex shows, but I could be wrong. I am NOT defending anything RLC is doing but only stating my own opinion here, nothing personal against anyone.

But they are not offering all the available apartments. And I'm not saying they offer sex shows, but you know the main reason people pay is to watch them bath and have sex in their bedrooms, even you. You have complained about Katya and Sofia as much as anyone else, and nmow to see the newest couples at all you have to be a premium member. And if RLC doesn't care if I leave that's fine, but  maybe they will get the hint that they can get and keep more customers by providing what they promised, like all the apartments.

RLC has many new members ready to slid into your space.

True custumers letting go is like throwing money in a waste can.

The actual marketing of RLC is a desaster.

Nobody has a offical information about the hidden new apartment. To get worse, on the paying site and in the faq is no information about the premium membership. The only way to find something out is to click on the tools. And in that information they dont tell about the hidden apartment.

My opinnion is the same as frenchys. I was in the decission to get premium because of the tools. But since I know, that I dont see ALL apartments as a normal member, I reflect to cancel my normal membership.

@ragnar You are right, rlc never promised sex in the apartments. But everybody knows, that only the sex sells the membership. Therefore rlc would be well advised to change couples that have to less sex, if they want to sell their memberships. In contrast they should look for couples with special ways of sex like swingers for example (or the lesbian couple they had).

Ragnar: You say RLC has new members waiting to slide into my spot like they have to wait till I leave to join. If they wanted to join they don't have to wait till I leave. And if they have so many people waiting  why is their growth rate in the negative? Doesn't sound like a great business prospect to me. It seems to me they can't afford to lose any more members, and maybe if they would deliver on what they promised they wouldn't.