standard membership/premium membership

woods71

I haven't read anything that would suggest that RLC is hurting.  As long as they keep adding features and adding apartments without any concern for suspending members for illegally sharing their intellectual property, then they are probably doing just fine.

Also, someone on CC posted that they have about 350,000 members (not sure how accurate this is).  But, even if it is just 35,000, think about the revenue they are making.

Hello guys!!! I'm pretty new to all this but we all know that the reason everyone at least mine is (SEX). The problem is not how many couples we can peep, the problem is out of the 7 couples only 3 are having sex and the other 4 are doing crap , they are a waste of time and are boring.. Now that we lost one of the most sexual Couples on RLC (Isabel and Marcelo)  we need the rest of all these loser couples out and new couples to replace them or I will cancel also at the end of the month.

Hello guys!!! I'm pretty new to all this but we all know that the reason everyone at least mine is (SEX). The problem is not how many couples we can peep, the problem is out of the 7 couples only 3 are having sex and the other 4 are doing crap , they are a waste of time and are boring.. Now that we lost one of the most sexual Couples on RLC (Isabel and Marcelo)  we need the rest of all these loser couples out and new couples to replace them or I will cancel also at the end of the month.

Since you are new to this, let me inform you that when couples have been together for a while, they don't have sex every day.  Sorry, but that is reality...and it's real.

I totally understand how the sex slows down between a couple after a while, but if we could just get more nudity around the house from the females and their guest. That could be a factor of keeping me around as a member. Alina's guest, Maya, Leora, and Diana are the ones that don't seem to modest.

• 1 year later...