The musical tastes of tenants

Pleasant

When was the last time you heard any good music being played by a tenant of any apartment? I think it's universal that these millenials get zero points for their music choices. Have you noticed this? Every apartment seems to play Euro rave/dance or rap, which is either hilarious or teeth grating, or both. The last time i can recall is hearing Zoya playing Pink Floyd, and that's quite a while ago of course. No one has good taste.

Or good hearing.:lol:

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

When was the last time you heard any good music being played by a tenant of any apartment? I think it's universal that these millenials get zero points for their music choices. Have you noticed this? Every apartment seems to play Euro rave/dance or rap, which is either hilarious or teeth grating, or both. The last time i can recall is hearing Zoya playing Pink Floyd, and that's quite a while ago of course. No one has good taste.

I have heard and seen them enjoying some songs I recognised. Contemporary pop, I believe it's called. To my ears, it's just noise. Many seem to like Russian rock music but, apparently Guns n Roses, Metallica etc. have yet to catch on in those parts of the world. Their loss. If you're hoping for Andre Rieu or Richard Clayderman or Mozart, best chance is Anabel. 

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Nelly and Bogdan has played some nice dance music when they do have parties.  You never know what your going to get out of the Vacation apartment..."I guess the music there is more less like the tenants they get too." LOL8)