Breast anyone?

rsoler323

I love small breasted women as much and sometimes more than bigger. Especially if they are firm and nice nipples that stand out a little. Of course I loved Alma's, but also love Alina's. Too big and they start their sagging to their knees. But as previously stated, as long as they are real.

I think a lot of it is that, at least in the US, we're used to seeing girls who are overweight. Almost every girl over 18 is overweight. That leads to larger and heavier breasts. The largest breasts on this site are on Alina's sister- the chubby girl. The second largest pair are on Alina's friend- the other dark-haired girl, and she's not exactly thin either, but she's average for an American girl. She'll be well over 200lbs after she is 40 and has a couple of children. There's nothing wrong with a decently rounded ass, but I prefer girls built like Adriana- tall and lean. It's not likely she'll ever get fat.

• 4 years later...