Alina and Anton break up?

Anyone know on what's going on with this couple? Are they breaking up? Why are they sleeping apart? She's in the livingroom sleeping and he in the bedroom. I hope it's just a simple little argument they had and everything will be well again. It would be a shame to loose them. There a pretty good couple and by far the most sexually active couple.

I understand what was said and to clarify , sometimes Alina wants more attention (SEX) than Anton wants (or cares to supply), so he either sleeps on the floor next to her bed while she sleep OR she sleeps on the living room couch while he sleeps in the bedroom.  I hope that was clearer for you to understand.    They are just fine , not at risk for breakup.      ./R.

rsoler323 I would not worry about me. As long as I follow them sometimes they do so. They can not keep their hands off each other or whether they live a few days of their own lives. I do not believe they split

rsoler323 I would not worry about me. As long as I follow them sometimes they do so. They can not keep their hands off each other or whether they live a few days of their own lives. I do not believe they split

You are right CAL, this is the best couple from the point of view of their relationship with each other.. I don't believe that there's something wrong between them.. When the make love, they do it the perfect way..