Alina and Anton break up?

Maybe she'll just leave for a day or two to cool off.  I would really hate to see this couple go.  A fight is a fight and this couple is not particularly known for fighting as we have seen with others like Leora & Paul, Alma & Stefan, or Isabel & Marcelo.  But, if they are not happy, then I can understand the need for breaking up and moving on.  I just hope we aren't confusing a fight with a break up.

Alina went to bed about 6:30 am there time very drunk and horny. Started giving Anton a blowjob while he was sleep and he never awoke, then she climbed on top to put it in and he shoved her off of him. She became very upset and crying. Anton attempted to get mattress out of closet and leave the room, then she started pushing on him and hitting. He hit her on the head and her head hit the door and she really got upset then. He felt bad tried to get her to lay down, took her to bathroom and put water on her face, and attempted to get her to lay down again. She wouldn't calm down, so he got dressed and left for work. Alina made the big girl grt and get dreesed while she packed a few thing and then they left. She'll be back after she sobers up.

• 5 months later...

He doesn't get off the computer. She sits there alone while he does who knows what all while ignoring her. She is adorible. She needs someone to take care of her

Try to understand that these couples have been together a long time. Also, this is a voyeur site, not a webcam site. Therefore, the couples have sex whenever they feel the urge/desire, and that may come every day in the week or once a week or it could be longer before we see anything.

BHJMJ,

fabulous comment, thanks for being here.. It's so interesting.. By the way, the admin - for sure - will kick your ass if you make such comments again.. Trust me man.. I am an old member.. I think you come from an Arab country - just like me.. lol

• 2 months later...

You are just assuming things.. Such things often happen between a man and a woman but never mean they gonna leave each other.. I don't like the idea of losing this active couple.. 

Too late now Antalya..they are gone :(  Looks like maybe she started to get tired of the relationship

I hope she comes back with someone else or they make up or whatever as I loved this girl…would marry her in a blink…she's the reason I signed up

Too late now Antalya..they are gone :(  Looks like maybe she started to get tired of the relationship

I hope she comes back with someone else or they make up or whatever as I loved this girl…would marry her in a blink…she's the reason I signed up

I don't think they broke up. Did I miss something? They seemed fine two nights before they left.

• 2 months later...