Masha

smr

31 minutes ago, smr said:

Masha is sure getting a very erotic, sensual workout from that guy over the last couple of days.

Sorry friend, but Masha isn't getting shit...but paid....she is selling her room mate Sophia like a whore to one of her Johns!!!  Remember Sophia's boy friend just left a few days ago.  Masha is a cheap dirty bitch now trying to be a pimp because she can't get any views so now she is using her live in room mate to do her dirty work....."what a dog."8)

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Sorry friend, but Masha isn't getting shit...but paid....she is selling her room mate Sophia like a whore to one of her Johns!!!  Remember Sophia's boy friend just left a few days ago.  Masha is a cheap dirty bitch now trying to be a pimp because she can't get any views so now she is using her live in room mate to do her dirty work....."what a dog."8)

For clearly being a Masha hater you seem to watch and know a lot about what she gets up to. Pot-kettle when you're bagging others for being Leora haters, but knowing everything she does. WTF. 

19 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

For clearly being a Masha hater you seem to watch and know a lot about what she gets up to. Pot-kettle when you're bagging others for being Leora haters, but knowing everything she does. WTF. 

Dam right and yes I do know a lot about Masha, I was here the day she and Sasha moved into the apartment,  I been here long enough to know her ass from her pussy.... and as long as I am a paying member I am going to view her ass and others..."besides looking for members comments to criticize and keeping up with me with what I am saying what other reasons are you here for?"  "I can't be all that wrong...but thanks for being one of my fans." LOL8)