NORA

beto

Not quite, wiseacres1. I've had one friend who had to move out of his home and leave his fiance'...not because they were breaking things off, but because he got a better job out of state. They lived apart for almost a year until she could finish the school year and join him. I also had another friend, who was in the air force, and he went TDY. His wife moved off base at the time to live with her parents. I think he was gone for about two years before they bought a house together.

Point being, there are NOT any indicators of Nora & Kiko breaking up.  Now, if you see another guy or girl come visit and tshe starts having sex with them, well there's an indicator. Still not 100% proof of a break up, because she could just be cheating.

In any case, we still do NOT know if it is Nora for sure. 

But, I will find out.

I contacted RLC and asked them...

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I just have one simple question.

Is the Nora in the new apartment along with Lilu, Sofie, and Mia the same Nora that used to be with Kiko?

Thank you,

Their response was....DRUMROLL!!!

Hello,

This is an automatic response to let you know that your request is being processed.

You will receive a response within 24 hours.

--

Support Team,

And, then came the REAL response...

DRUMROLL continues...  Are you guys ready for this???

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

No, all participants in this flat are new.

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

There you have it!  Please feel free to contact RLC on your own to verify.

I agree... It's just too much of a co-incidence that two girls show up on RLC, of all places, that are almost identical with the same name, same clothes, hair, glasses, body type, household goods...  It's her all right.

I still think she and Kiko probably have split, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see for proof one way or another.

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at 

!

Sorry, everyone! I forgot to change the font after copying my email response from RLC. You may want to scroll up to my last post and read it for what they said regarding Nora.

Also, many have stated that it is NOT Nora. And, it is because the new Nora looks a little different. RLC may have given their answer, but there isn't any reason for me to believe that they are telling the truth. Why? Too many similarities, and as each day passes more have come to light. I am still leaning toward believing it is the old Nora.

So many people have posted on this topic (here and mainly on the CC board), and everyone seems to be split on whether or not it is really her. But, who's to say she didn't purposely alter her appearance (i.e. hair style & color, etc.). For all we know, she could have done it to keep crazies like us from recognizing her on the street or maybe because she is doing another show (she is a dancer, right?). 

In any case, if it is her, then Nora fans can be happy she is back, and if it is not her, then at least Nora fans have a damn good substitute. And, she has the same name, Nora.

Nora was not a sex machine...in comparison to Dasha, Diana or Adriana, who I believe are the closest to sex machines that you will get with any of the girls on RLC. As a matter of fact, many complained about Nora and Kiko not fucking as much...BUT, whenever they did, we got a good show.

As for the rest of it, she mainly hid from the cameras during the day. She had a little spot in the living room that was just under the cam and we could not see her. So, most of the time the apartment looked empty...unless you had some good speakers or earphones and could catch movement and then know she was there.

Nora & Kiko have been gone for a while, but I know they were here this past Spring (not sure which month they left).

As far as comparing any couples to Nora & Kiko, I would compare them to Maya & Stepan, Anton & Alina, and Lora & Max (who are not here anymore). My comparison is based only on the fact that they never had fights, like the couples I have mentioned above and had a pretty solid relationship...just like the above couples. However, Anton's & Alina's actions this summer have changed, and we have seen different behaviors with them that were not there back in April or May of this year (somebody correct me if I am wrong and missed something). But, with Nora & Kiko, it was pretty uneventful and they never argued like others have in the past (i.e. Isabel & Marcelo, Leora & Paul, Sofia & Roman, or Katya & Ruslan). Nora did have one break down, but I believe it was before I started watching. I only saw the video. Nevertheless, there were many and are still some Nora fans out there. And, just like Alina, Nora can fuck...and she fucked Kiko well.

Bottom line, she has a nice little body, sugar titties, and is nice to look at...and I hope we get to see her fuck again.

Also, she gives blow jobs, squirms a lot when her pussy is being eaten, and she is beautiful when she cums. But, sadly, I have never seen her masturbate.