Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life -

• 3 weeks later...

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

Intelligence has to do with having a bigger, healthy, and well developed brain...as well as the senses of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch, which aid in comprehension, interpretation, and cognition,

The soul continues to be a mystery that many scientists, researchers, and philosophers are still trying to uncover, and many religious leaders claim to know about the soul without any tangible proof, but insist, persuade, and/or encourage their followers to believe based on faith.

But, I will applaud you for trying to use a scientific analogy to give your faith some credibility.

• 2 weeks later...

Intelligence has to do with having a bigger, healthy, and well developed brain...as well as the senses of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch, which aid in comprehension, interpretation, and cognition,

The soul continues to be a mystery that many scientists, researchers, and philosophers are still trying to uncover, and many religious leaders claim to know about the soul without any tangible proof, but insist, persuade, and/or encourage their followers to believe based on faith.

But, I will applaud you for trying to use a scientific analogy to give your faith some credibility.

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )

____

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**

__

that is all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Every year the Catholic church kills  1,200,000 Africans from AIDS and infest 1,800,000 with HIV because they are told by the church that condoms are an abomination.There are 23,500,000 in sub Saharan living with HIV.  40% of the children are orphins because of it. So tell us about those bad condoms?