why not alma?

beto

how come RLC took  nora  back in one of the apartments when she didn't do much for the site instead of bringing back our alma the one we all remember and appreciate every single moment we spent with her ... 

please bring back our alma iam pretty sure most of the RLC member will appreciate .What do you think????/

True, but you notice how many people do want her back and keep bringing her name up even though she has been gone for months. More than any of the other ones that have moved out. Maybe Nora applied to come back and Alma hasn't. If I remember she had a hassle leaving and wanted to get out earlier but couldn't so she had to stay with Asshole longer. Could be any number of reasons why Alma isn't back. I wish she was.

I think the viewers have some power in making things happen.  We complained about Rusian and diana and they are gone.  We complained about the guy who loved to jack off instead of fuck and they removed them.  I think with all the noise that we made about Nora, RLC decided to come clean with us.  Hell, I would love to see Sofia back.  She lived in the flat that V&L are living in now.

Having Alma in an apartment alone would be much more interesting than 3 or 4 girls in an apartment that don't do shit.

At least Alma had a nice body, great fucking breasts and masturbated regularly. Plus, it was rumored that she like both men and women.

Also, Alma had twice the fans, if not more, than Nora ever had. I agree that it is a matter of personal choice as to which girls we like, but truth be told, frenchy has the right idea because Alma is the "better" choice.

I think the viewers have some power in making things happen.  We complained about Rusian and diana and they are gone.  We complained about the guy who loved to jack off instead of fuck and they removed them.  I think with all the noise that we made about Nora, RLC decided to come clean with us.  Hell, I would love to see Sofia back.  She lived in the flat that V&L are living in now.

Hollywood.. 100% right.. if Alma comes back even akone, she would make really great things.. 

These 2 apartments on premium are a waste nothing ever happens , they don't do shit and even when they undress there always hiding from the cams. I think Marta is hot but she is a slob and there's no sex in that house. I just went premium about a week ago and so far I feel I just threw my money in the garbage. If shit don't change or get better I will go back to standard membership when my premium runs out. I have never seen Alma live only in pictures but she looks hot . RLC please bring her back!! Now we all know that since Alma is such in demand if they do bring her back she will never be on standard membership. She is in so much demand that if they bring her back and they put her on premium , premium memberships will triple.