why not alma?

beto

Guest DAVIDNEW5555

I have just return to RLC AND THE CHANGES IN PEOPLE HERE IS CRAZY THE PEOPLE IN SPAIN WERE HOT AND ALMA LENORA AND MAYA AND ALINA WOULD MAKE THIS SITE THE OTHERS THEY HAVE HERE R VERY WEAK I HAVE NOTICED AFTER 1 DAY SITE HAS REALLY GONE DOWNHILL SO I WILL ET GET ANY BETTER IM OUT AGAIN AND THE PREMIUM SITES R A JOKE IF U R GONNA CHARGE MORE AND HAVE LESS HAPPENING THEN PEOPLE R GONNA LEAVE LOOKING AROUND TO FIND OTHER SITES LIKE THIS BUT HAVENT FOUND ONE YET SO IM COMING INTO SOME MONEY BY THE NEW YEAR AND I THINK IM GOING START ONE HERE IN U.S.A. GETTING TECHS TOGETHER NOW BUT LEARNING ALL THE MISTAKES RLC IS DOING SO I CAN GET THERE BUSINESS AND THERE ARE ALOT THAT THEY R NOT DOING TO HELP US AS PAYING CUSTOMERS WE R THRE ONES KEEPING SITE ALIVE SO AS I KNOW MORE I WILL LET U GUYS KNOW BOUT IT MAYBE SOME FREE LOOKS INSIDE FOR 3 DAYS MAYBE