What is With All the Skinny Girls?

FFS!!! Why do all the so-called voyeur cam sites have mostly, if not all, skinny girls with average or next to nothing tits? I like big tits/boobs, big asses and big built girls (BBW). Don't care for fat girls but at this point I would gladly take a SSBBW (Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman) or even a midget girl because she would have bigger proportions related to her small size. Too many girls look the same and don't jiggle one bit when they walk. When a girl bends over and her tits don't even hang doesn't excite me. Skinny asses don't do much of anything for me unless it gives a better view of her asshole (at least something for a tasty treat). A big meaty pussy is a bonus. So you get small skinny girls but guys with big cocks or even horse-cocks. What's up with that? No variety for those that would like women of all shapes. Obviously all the sites owners/managers have the same close-minded mentality and are total idiots. Fake tits are as good as the fake scripts - boring. To the few girls that do have decent size tits and/or big asses and/or a curvy body - BRAVO!!! To the fake titters and fake duck lippers - gross!!! Poor overall selection of women.

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

FFS!!! Why do all the so-called voyeur cam sites have mostly, if not all, skinny girls with average or next to nothing tits? I like big tits/boobs, big asses and big built girls (BBW). Don't care for fat girls but at this point I would gladly take a SSBBW (Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman) or even a midget girl because she would have bigger proportions related to her small size. Too many girls look the same and don't jiggle one bit when they walk. When a girl bends over and her tits don't even hang doesn't excite me. Skinny asses don't do much of anything for me unless it gives a better view of her asshole (at least something for a tasty treat). A big meaty pussy is a bonus. So you get small skinny girls but guys with big cocks or even horse-cocks. What's up with that? No variety for those that would like women of all shapes. Obviously all the sites owners/managers have the same close-minded mentality and are total idiots. Fake tits are as good as the fake scripts - boring. To the few girls that do have decent size tits and/or big asses and/or a curvy body - BRAVO!!! To the fake titters and fake duck lippers - gross!!! Poor overall selection of women.

Amen my brother.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:18 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

true that !!!