Free STD Night

From a few, and I mean few cheers from the Chat Room, it looks like the GP crew "Diane and her well trained possie" used the B3 couples yet again for another night of passing around chlamydia with out thought of the already deadly virus that killing most of the world.  "They say no matter what "the show must go on."....so true so true...some do still have to get off no matter what's going on in the world today.   Surly Diane and Kim are being paid very well for being house pimps and having the ability to use others to gain not only viewers but extra money.   I have to wonder if these girls really care to whats going on in the real world.   Oh though I didn't get to see it..."I guess it was a good show for again "some" and if we wait around...there should be another with in two weeks with the same cast and users.   After this crew has been around for 6 or more months..."we have seen this show over and over again....show us "Social Distancing"....its real!!

"Surely" Directed by Nelly and Bogdan LOL8)

PICTURE 6600.gif