Are they married

MEE4YOUU

There is not any proof that RLC instructs the couple on where to have sex.

So far, the couples are acting any different in their sexual habits than I have with my own past girlfriends. When I was as young as they are now, me and whoever I was dating or fucking at the time would fuck all over the place. Then, once we have settled down, we just stuck to fucking in the bedroom. 

Let's take a look:

We know the following couples have been together for at least a year, because they have been here on RLC for at least that long...some longer.

Leora & Paul: Small apartment, but I have seen them fuck in only two places, the living room and the bedroom. Oh, and I have seen him mess with her in the bathroom, but no fucking. Nowadays, where do the fuck? I have only seen them fucking in the bedroom since mid-summer. Maybe they have fucked in the living room, maybe not. But, I think many can say that they have seen more sex happen in the bedroom than in the living room. And, this couple used to fuck a lot in the living room. I know this to be true, because I still have the videos.

Alina & Anton: From January of this year to about May this couple fucked in the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom, and in the kitchen. Again, I have seen this and have the videos. Wish I could post them as proof without getting banned. Nowadays, they only fuck in the bedroom. Maybe they fuck in the other rooms, but mainly in the bedroom.

Maya & Stepan: This couple mainly fucks in the bedroom these days (and it has been hard for me to catch them, lately). They used to fuck in the living room and I have seen a video of them fucking in the bathroom.

If RLC had instructed these couples to only fuck in their bedrooms where the paid cams are, then I would have expected to see these three couples stop fucking in front of the "free" cameras at around the same time (same month), being they are also in the same time zone. But, this has not been the case.

Sorry, just not enough proof to support RLC making rules on where the couples are allowed to have sex.

I do recall many times of living room warm up before they adjourned to the bedroom. 

Now, that can be looked at as a strategy to tease nonpaying viewers to fork over the money and become a member or it is as I suspect. Having been in enough relationships, it is just not uncommon when you're young to fuck in every room in the house and as time progresses, you just end up doing it in the bedroom...even if you get started in the living room.

My last relationship, which was last year, whenever my ex and I had sex we mainly did it in the bedroom. In the beginning of our relationship, we fucked in every room but the kitchen. I only fingered her in the kitchen.  But, time passed and it was just more comfortable to do it in the bedroom. And sometimes, things got started in the living room only to be taken to the bedroom...except whenever we did "X". If we were alone we would just mess around in the living room. She would go down on me or I would go down on her or I would break out a toy and use it on her, but most of the time we took it to the bedroom to finish. The only thing that ever happened in the living room on a semi-regular basis was when she would give me a blow job while we were watching TV. Well, I guess I was the one watching. She was too busy sucking. And, it's kind of funny now that I think back on it, but I can recall more than a few times when she would have me run back the movie if we were watching a DVD. Ahhh, yes. Girlfriends can be fun to have, but right now, I am so glad I am single. Girlfriends can be a pain too...especially the wrong ones.

• 1 month later...

I've been looking more into this topic since it began and so far it appears that Alina & Anton and Maya & Stepan are married couples. I still haven't seen anything regarding the other couples, but Leora & Paul may also be married too.

If only I understood Russian, then it would be so much easier to learn more facts about these couples.

No. I think none of the current couples is martied.. As far as I know in Russia & Europe they follow the easy way: living together. No formalities or documents .. It's only my point of view.

Interesting. It's also an American easy way too.

As far as formalities, wiki had some very interesting information on Russian weddings. 

I Like it that way best; when one gets pissed off, you get your shit and get out. If your married, you have to let a judge decide how to divide up the shit 75% - 75%. Don't even think about 50-50. That's bullshit. And the added expense of an attorney to help protect your shit, too.

How are a Texas tornado and a Tennessee divorce the same?
Somebody's gonna lose a trailer.

• 7 months later...