Need Cleanup in Chat Room and Forum

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, Danny said:

Chat is pitiful and the forum not much better. Does not look like it will get better anytime soon. 

Yes. Lately I just make quick cordial visits to this site but then I say "meh" and then go on my merry way. I found stuff on the internet that provides a variety of voyeur teases of women without any complete nudity or sex. I could post pics but hardly anyone on this site, just the usual diehards. Can't waste my time posting stuff that only a few members might look at. Xcamfan needs a very serious reboot (mentioned this many times over the last two years) but ain't going to happen. The Chat Room talk is about 99% RLC while the forum is a bit of VHTV but mostly stuff outside of voyeur cam sites. Similarly, camcaps is basically a mirror of xcamfan but with more participation. Both sites have dwindled in comparison to the heydays of 4 years ago or longer. Them good old days are great memories with amazing participants.