Medina & Henry

as usual, she wakes up, gets dressed, leaves the apartment. As I write to you, Medina and returns to the apartment, and she and where do you think??? well in her bed, under the duvet ready to sleep. that's all they do. she wakes up at 7:00:00 p.m., showers, eats something, and reads again on her phone, and waits until 00:00:00 for this re prepare to go out.

scotsman84

if I understood correctly, you are telling me that what I post on this forum is ridiculous!!!!! such and your choice, everyone is free to write what they want and think as they wish. but that says seeing what you post scotman is not better.

good evening everyone. very good question. but I would say, on the site, are there any real couples??? lol .
that says a real couple, they would sleep in the same bed. but to this day medina in the bed, henry canapez. heuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. well I say that, I say nothing.