Patricia & Nick

• 1 year later...

yes yes it's an old couple, still old on this site. them it's not better either, in video chat on their phone, cut off the cameras in the bathroom. so we always fall back to the starting point. so useless like many tenants, paying for nothing, ah if you're on chaturbate.

2 hours ago, angevenusduciel said:

when I tell you that those in charge don't know how to count, it's a reality
ema&lia = 2= missing 1 person
patricia&nick = 3 = here + 1 person = 3

you forget the red cat for P&N

They still don't know how to count those responsible. We had to wait 10 years for it to change that Emma was alone, Liz the same. That said since the opening of this apartment I see more than 2 people every day. sometimes there are 4, and sometimes 3. but in no case do I see 2. afterwards we will say that we accuse them once again, it is another deception of those responsible for this site, they are incapable of managing a site suitably like rlc.citation GIF by franceinfo

I always see 3 people living in this apartment, not 2.
ptricia&nick & unknowns. site manager unable to count, 1+1 =2
1+1+1=3
it's serious to see this still in 2024 that managers are unable to put the right account on a site. so imagine, all the lies that publish, on this forum, and who want you to believe that they can follow tenants of their daily life, when their own tenant voluntarily cuts the cameras and the sound, so that you hear nothing of what is being said (Valeria).

• 2 weeks later...