D & D had a quickie last night

They went to bed late and he started humping her under the duvet. I guess 2:30ish their time

You couldn't see much but Dasha seemed to enjoy herself!

What is with the guys pulling out at the last minute and spunking over their girlfriends arse cheeks? Are they Catholics! :-*

Still he was the perfect gentleman and cleaned her up afterwards with a tissue!

Demid has always pulled out. But, I hardly see how that identifies him as a Catholic. Do all Catholics pull out? Is that really true or is that based on some type of stereotype...like all alter boys in the Catholic church have been molested? 

I'll admit that I don't know much about Orthodox Christians or how similar their practices are to Catholics or other Christian religions, but I know plenty of people who are not Catholic who also relied on the "pull out" method...as well as a few Catholics (other than myself) who used condoms. So, I really don't understand your comment, "Are they Catholics!" Please explain.

HIS Reference is a stereotype, as is, Being molested is a pre-requisite to being an alter boy.

A new priest has just started working at the local catholic church when the head priest, Father David, announces that he is going on holiday for a week. Father David asks the new priest if he wouldn't mind doing the confessions whilst he's away. Concerned that he is inexperienced, Father David gives him the latest handbook on what to do in the confession box.

The new priest has been doing the job for five minutes when a young woman enters the box and says, "Forgive me father, for I have sinned - I have had feelings of a carnal nature toward the man who cuts our lawn."
The priest looks to his handbook, finds the section on sexual desire and gardeners, and relays the appropriate penance to the woman. "You must do five hail Marys, and polish the church door brass."

Later, a second woman confesses she has kissed the guy who came to fix the boiler. He looks in the handbook, finds the section on intimate liaisons with members of the plumbing trade and hands down a penance of ten hail Marys, fifty counts of the rosaries, and an afternoon trimming the church candles.

Much later a woman comes to the box and confesses that she has given the local policeman a blow-job. After a few minutes, the priest cannot find any mention of sucking a man's cock in the handbook and wonders what to do. He sticks his head out of the box just as a choir boy is passing, and asks the lad, "Psst.. do you know what Father David usually gives for a blow-job?"

Quick as a flash, the young lad replies, "I usually get a bag of Skittles and a Kit-Kat."

That's funny, toolmaker123. 

I remember when I was an alter boy. Thankfully, I nor any of the other alter boys I served with were ever molested or sexually abused. But, if I had been, I would ask for more than Skittles and a Kit-Katt. Even then I would have expected to have been wined and dined. And, you know those priest have wine readily available.  >:D

Demid has always pulled out. But, I hardly see how that identifies him as a Catholic. Do all Catholics pull out? Is that really true or is that based on some type of stereotype...like all alter boys in the Catholic church have been molested? 

I'll admit that I don't know much about Orthodox Christians or how similar their practices are to Catholics or other Christian religions, but I know plenty of people who are not Catholic who also relied on the "pull out" method...as well as a few Catholics (other than myself) who used condoms. So, I really don't understand your comment, "Are they Catholics!" Please explain.

The 'withdawal' method was widely known by people in the UK as a prescribed method of 'birth control' by catholics. Nowadays most catholics in the UK ignore the message about birth control. It was just a whimsical reference - nothing sinister!