How did you find RealLifeCam?

hollywoodmogul21

It was December of 2013 and I was on xhamster, searching my usual amateur, homemade, and voyeur videos when I came across a video that was awesome. I didn't know then, but later I would learn that that video was Leora & Paul. And, whenever someone posts a good vid, I usually look at their profile and check what other vids they have posted. So, I did and saw a vid of Alma & Stefan. Then, I started reading the comments that were posted for the vids, and one person posted that the vid had come from reallifecam. 

Within minutes, I was on RLC viewing free cams and had found our old message board reallifecamfan. Sadly, it took me a little more than two months to become a paying member, but RLC must have taken my email seriously when I sent them the total amount of potential profit they would be missing from me. The reason I could not become a paying member was because of the financial institution they used which was only SegPay at the time. SegPay was red flagged by my bank, and both of my credit cards wouldn't work. So, I asked RLC to contact me if they ever used any other financial institutions like CCBill or Verotel. Thankfully, they did. And, as of February of 2014, I have been a paying member.

Well I was on a voyeur site looking threw some videos and I hit a page and RLC popped up seeing real people and them just chilling I thought I hacked into somebodys apartment was scared for a moment...First person I saw was a young lady by the name of Isabel, she was chilling eating what I believe was popcorn and fell in love with her instantly, she was beautiful so I was hooked. It took a few months to sign up and become a member but I'm glad I did...

I had gotten a free membership to a live cam site with a subscription to another site. One with the peepshow type cams that only let you watch for a few minutes and then wanted a payment to continue. I started searching for other cam sites and came across RLC. I watched the free cams for about a week and got hooked on Leora, Maya, and Adriana. After watching them in panties or less whenever they passed through a free area, I had to see what was going on in the bedrooms too, so I signed up. A few weeks after that I found this site and joined it as well soon after.

RLC is unique from the other cam sites I saw while searching. It's not guaranteed that the residents are going to have sex or do anything else of that nature. The anticipation of whether or not they are going to is addicting though. As is wondering if they will do something more kinky, like Maya getting a finger in her ass during sex or Diana in the kitchen in a schoolgirl outfit bent over the table. For me, the anticipation adds some excitement to watching.

Of course there are the duds that frustrate everyone with hours of watching and nothing to show for it. But the good residents still out number the poor ones I think.

The fact that we can watch the people do whatever they are doing at any time is sometimes boring, sometimes interesting, and others humorous as well. Ex: A month or so ago, I watched Stepan trying to cut a sign he had made with a small, thin wheeled rotary tool. He broke at least 5 or 6 wheels doing it. Each time he would look at the broken pieces, then at the tool, and then at the sign like he couldn't understand what was happening. Maya was sitting behind him with a, "This is going to end badly" look on her face and finally made him put on safety glasses.  I was laughing my ass off for about 20 minutes watching him.

I was looking for something different than the usual site's, on google. Than the name of RLC came up. First i only saw free cams, but however i wanted to see the red rooms to, so after a week or so i used my cc to become member. After a view weeks RLC came with Premiummembership, and yes i wanted that to.

Later on i found out the RLCF site. And now i'm a member for almost a year i believe.

My experience was similar to Hollywood and MEE...in the fall of 2013. I was on XHamster and it was one of the re-directs you get with them. When the RLC site came up it caught my attention immediately. I really enjoyed those first couples who had no inhibitions. They'd do anything anywhere. The only couple left from that time is A and A.

This current bunch is very different. I had a paid sub for 2 months last fall and gave it up because there's very little going on 95% of the time, my time zone falls perfectly where everyone there is either working or sleeping when I can get on to look. Seeing some of the residents and guests deliberately hide from the cams really disappointed me.

• 7 months later...

I didn't see an official introduction thread so I figured I'd put post #1 here.

I found the link to RLC on /b/ at 4Chan where I occasionally lurk.

Been watching free stuff for a month now and was wondering about some of the people so a quick search and I found this place.

Originally I watched for bewbs obviously, but in time I got interested in the different lifestyles and languages of the apratments, being an American that never ventured outside his country this has been very interesting.

I guess that's about it for an intro.

I didn't see an official introduction thread so I figured I'd put post #1 here.

I found the link to RLC on /b/ at 4Chan where I occasionally lurk.

Been watching free stuff for a month now and was wondering about some of the people so a quick search and I found this place.

Originally I watched for bewbs obviously, but in time I got interested in the different lifestyles and languages of the apratments, being an American that never ventured outside his country this has been very interesting.

I guess that's about it for an intro.

Same here! A screencap of Zoya masturbating and a link to the site. I´ve been there nearly daily since then.

I remember watching a site like RLC, several years ago. But It was more primitive, like there was only two apartments and there was a camera in the livingroom and in the bedroom and that was it. but it was good for what it was. But now I have found RLC and so far seems pretty cool.