How did you find RealLifeCam?

hollywoodmogul21

I found out about it on another forum a few years ago. They were posting screen grabs and talking about it. I visited it periodically but never really payed too much attention, but a few of the couples on the site now have since sparked my interest to say the least.

• 1 month later...

I've no idea about the way I joined RLC. What I know is that I liked some of the prevoius couples/girls. Actually, as we use to say in my country, the sea is like oil. Anyway I like RLC and will go on paying my monthly 5 cents for a long time [1]

[1] In the hope Kamilla will be back. ;-)

First post for me too, hi everyone  ^-^

Started to look in November 2012 after it went viral for a while on 4chan /b/ board and been hooked since then with some period of compulsive watching and some with no interest at all. I remember when RLC had only 4 apartments with Lora&Max, Alina&Anton, Maria&John and Kristina&Evgeni.

I was browsing 4chan a couple of years a go ( I don't spend a lot of time on there but I check it out every now and then). Saw a post and then spent a lot of time on the site using that workaround. Kind of forgot about the site when they blocked the workaround but recently saw a video on Xhamster and have come back to it.