How did you find RealLifeCam?

hollywoodmogul21

My Introduction was a bit convoluted.  I used to subscribe to a site called SALPAR.net.  This have video downloads of various kinds.

As well it had a link to PEEPHOLECAM.com which was a 30 second refresh view into four apartments (one room in each).  The tenants were (supposedly) unaware of the cameras, and even though the stop/start nature of the views was annoying, it was quite interesting.

I did not want to subscribe (too expensive I thought), so I GOOGLED hidden cams.  The first site that came up was RLC.  After about two months, I joined, then upgraded to premium about 12 months ago.

Money well spent mainly.  I started when Max and Lora were on the site, and I have seen a lot of tenants come and go.

Wing Commander I couldn't have said it better myself. That is my story as well, except I did subscribe to peepholecam first. Leora was in old apartment, Max and Lora, Anton and Alina, Isabel and Marcello, Alma and Stephan, and Nora and Kiko in the old apartment, Angela and Valera. I am pretty sure that was the cast of characters at that time. 2014, going on my third year as member of RLC. 

The site kept popping up, and I kept ignoring it until it wore me down. At first I liked the nude women, & then I really started liking the people. The people were all different then except for Leora & Paul and Maya & Stepan.   

Liked it that much, you posted it twice....lol...Pretty much same thing.... kept popping up and finally got tired of clickin if off, checked it out, and been hooked ever since... lol.. Then yrs later I find you lot and now it's complete.... :) :)

• 1 month later...