You guys are funny! I don't see the big deal !!! Everyone has there comfy cloths that when you get home and change and even sleep in. I think there a very clean couple there always taking showers and always doing laundry. If she was wearing the same cloths to go out to the streets then I would worry but not if she's wearing her favorite shorts at home.   

You guys are funny! I don't see the big deal !!! Everyone has there comfy cloths that when you get home and change and even sleep in. I think there a very clean couple there always taking showers and always doing laundry. If she was wearing the same cloths to go out to the streets then I would worry but not if she's wearing her favorite shorts at home.

It is a big deal man.. Even if she showers everyday why she keeps the same shorts.. Is it because they are poor?? I don't think so..

Can't say I have a problem with it unless they are not washing them on a regular basis.

And, Katya was notorious for wearing the same shorts and NOT washing them...and I only saw Ruslan take one shower while he was in that apartment (not that I was trying to watch him or anything like that). I bet those two stunk to high Heaven...raunchy coochie in Katya's shorts and...well, I don't even want to think of the body odor on Ruslan.

The reason she wears these all the time .MEE4YOUU is simple comfort. A lot of people have their favorite thing to wear when they are home. Adriana quite often wears the same shorts and sweatpants. Nora also has the same shorts on frequently.

I wear the same shorts lounging around the house and when sleeping. Now, I do wash them frequently because of that. To me, the only question here is: do they wash them? If they do, then I see nothing odd about it.  If they don't, well, then I can't argue with you.

The reason she wears these all the time .MEE4YOUU is simple comfort. A lot of people have their favorite thing to wear when they are home. Adriana quite often wears the same shorts and sweatpants. Nora also has the same shorts on frequently.

I wear the same shorts lounging around the house and when sleeping. Now, I do wash them frequently because of that. To me, the only question here is: do they wash them? If they do, then I see nothing odd about it.  If they don't, well, then I can't argue with you.

This is not a realistic reason (COMFORT!!!) only one pair of shorts makes her feel comfortable ??? 

Perhaps, but it is a possible reason. Maybe they are just her favorite shorts and she doesn't see the need to own 7 different pairs. As long as she's washing them, I could care less if she wears them everyday. I'm more interested in when she takes them off. ^-^

Perhaps, but it is a possible reason. Maybe they are just her favorite shorts and she doesn't see the need to own 7 different pairs. As long as she's washing them, I could care less if she wears them everyday. I'm more interested in when she takes them off. ^-^

I agree with you about the last one .. I am also so interested in when she takes them off.. I don'y care whether she has 1 pair of shorts or a thousand ones.. The most important is what she hides under her shorts.. Sounds sexy to me ..