Again you guys are funny!!! First of all who cares if she has 1 pair or a million pairs of shorts. Everyone that watches this couple knows and has to agree that there a very clean couple, there always taking showers. Please guys come up with more interesting topics ! The truth is that none of us will ever even come close to be able to even sniff that pussy. All I'm interested is in the show she puts up in the bedroom , and may I say she puts a good one. I would say one of the best never camera shy and fucks a lot. So as far as I  can say she earns my money unlike other tenants on RLC. As far as the tattoos I don't have a problem with them, I think she has a decent body and I kind of think the tattoos look sexy. Just my opinion !!!

Again you guys are funny!!! First of all who cares if she has 1 pair or a million pairs of shorts. Everyone that watches this couple knows and has to agree that there a very clean couple, there always taking showers. Please guys come up with more interesting topics ! The truth is that none of us will ever even come close to be able to even sniff that pussy. All I'm interested is in the show she puts up in the bedroom , and may I say she puts a good one. I would say one of the best never camera shy and fucks a lot. So as far as I can say she earns my money unlike other tenants on RLC. As far as the tattoos I don't have a problem with them, I think she has a decent body and I kind of think the tattoos look sexy. Just my opinion !!!

Thanks for your opinion but at the begining you wanted us to adopt you point of view and called us FUNNY..

Just thought it a bit strange that ever since I posted my original comment Dasha has started wearing several different coloured pairs.

Could this mean that some residents are reading our comments and vids?

I know I would be intrigued if I was in their position.

Another thing why do you think Leora was upgraded to a much nicer flat?

Is it because they moved to a different area or because she is more likely to put on a better show for members ?

Just thought it a bit strange that ever since I posted my original comment Dasha has started wearing several different coloured pairs.

Could this mean that some residents are reading our comments and vids?

I know I would be intrigued if I was in their position.

Another thing why do you think Leora was upgraded to a much nicer flat?

Is it because they moved to a different area or because she is more likely to put on a better show for members ?

Dasha changing shorts could be a coincidence. Keep watching all this week and see if she keeps to a variety or puts the same ones back on again. 

Do the tenants view our board? So far, nothing has been shown that they do. However, when Angela & Valero were on RLC, supposedly there was a member on the CC Board, who claimed to know and speak with her. Not sure how true that is, but a pic was shown where Angela was viewing the CC Board. And before she left, she got really drunk one night and made some gestures into the living room cam. Also, when Diana's & Efim's VK page was posted on CC, someone claiming to be Efim made one post which asked the members, "Why can't you just watch?" 

Others have posted that the tenants do not have access to RLC and others have claimed that the tenants do not have access to the fan boards either. Not sure if any of this is true or when it went into effect, but I know that I did see the pic with Angela viewing the CC Board. Photoshop? Could have been. Also, when Alma was on RLC, it was mentioned that she had a personal friend who did visit the CC Board to get any information on what members were saying about her. Again, not sure how much of that is true but it appeared that many of the members on that board took the person pretty seriously and would post messages to Alma for her friend to take back to her since Alma couldn't.

As to why they upgraded Leora's & Paul's apartment, it's anyone's guess. But, RLC has upgraded apartments before...as they did with Alina & Anton (long time ago). Personally, I think Leora & Paul needed a new apartment. Now, we have more cameras and Leora isn't hiding behind a wall anymore (as so many have accused her of doing before).

There are some people that believe that RLC is all staged...that all the tenants know each other (and some do as we have seen when Isabel & Marcelo stayed in Alma's & Stefan's apartment before getting their own on apartment RLC), that the apartments are built by RLC, that RLC tells them which rooms they are allowed to show nudity or have sex in, that RLC pays them cash as well as gives them free rent, and so on. The truth is that no one knows what is on the contract between the tenants and RLC. But, we do know there is a contract, and it has been seen in several of the apartments around the same time when it came time to renew it.

Personally, it wouldn't surprised me one bit if some (not all) of the tenants do know each other or know of each other. But, after a year of watching, I haven't seen anything to suggest that RLC controls the actions of the tenants other than kicking them out for covering the cams as we saw with Marta & David. I remember when Katya & Ruslan had a dog and their treatment of that pet upset quite a few members that the dog eventually disappeared from the apartment. So, I believe that RLC does pay attention and intervene when the cameras get covered or animal abuse takes place. I have a feeling that RLC was glued to the cameras that night when Isabel came after Marcelo with a knife. It wasn't too long after that when new tenants (Veronica & Lucas) appeared. As far as RLC telling the tenants when and where to have sex, it seems a little far fetched. But, I cannot deny having seen some of the girls play a little "frontality" towards the camera while avoiding breaking the 4th wall. And, I have seen some of the tenants give us a glance from time to time. But, no one (other than Angela) has addressed the camera directly (as far as I have seen). 

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎03 at 1:53 AM, plopalog said:

its all fake but who cares? ??? id like an older couple to join RLC and to get rid of V&L!!! who do u think should go???

Why do you think that older couples would add something to RLC?? I think the couples who should go are Nina and Kira - V & L .. Some guys need to be replaced with new guys just like Paul ... 

Edited by StnCld316
Double Quote. One was Removed

its all fake but who cares? ??? id like an older couple to join RLC and to get rid of V&L!!! who do u think should go???

An older couple? Well, we have had Sophia & Roman, who appeared much "older" than the rest of the tenants on RLC. If I had to hold them as the standard for all older couples then they were ultimately not well received by most of the members...not for being older, but for the lack of performance. 

I'm all for an older couple, considering they are a reasonably attractive couple and have an active sex life.

If they can meet that criteria, then great!