Fan Page Suzan and Hector

I can not believe most of u people think Suzan is hot I mean to me she is the most ugliest person I have ever seen on rlc and planet earth she has a great body though ashame she didn't have a sexy face to go with it

Hardly ugly, and anyway, it's nice to have a mix of types on the cams (just look at the bunch in Carina / Sabrina) ,and I'm sure they all have their fans.  Anyway, Suzan is kinda cute, though I do have a thing for girls with glasses 8) 

Hardly ugly, and anyway, it's nice to have a mix of types on the cams (just look at the bunch in Carina / Sabrina) ,and I'm sure they all have their fans.  Anyway, Suzan is kinda cute, though I do have a thing for girls with glasses 8)

That's your opinion but I think Susan is the most ugliest person on planet earth and rlc but her body is to die for and talking about c&s one of them is Elvis the man lesbian so I don't class her as a woman a man yes born in the wrong body yes lol

• 2 weeks later...