Whatever he is he's a dirty lazy bastard who doesn't deserve a gorgeous women like Suzan.

I find it disgusting he can jerk off in bed whilst she is asleep,wank it all over his stomach and then go piss in the sink.

He has also jerked off in the livingroom whilst watching something on his laptop and again cum all over his stomach and then stay in bed until 5-6pm.

Have never seen such a disgusting individual.

He is also very rough with Suzan which i don't like.

I had hoped they had chucked him out yesterday but no such luck looks as though we are stuck with the waster. 

Short of the abuse, YOU could be talking about any of the male counterparts on rlc. They all have a bit of Neanderthal lifestyles. They seldom bathe (ONE only when his 'mommy' tells him to), ALL of them insist their women take care of them, Seldom see them help with household chores. THEY just laze around waiting for their next meal, the pussy to smell right.....

The only one I've ever seen take real care is Anton; THAT is real love. Sure, they fight, but then what couple don't;  and WHEN they get to the dirty, IT's DIRTY.

It appears this is what we're gonna see, as long as rlc continues furnishing us Russian cultured couples.

Short of the abuse, YOU could be talking about any of the male counterparts on rlc. They all have a bit of Neanderthal lifestyles. They seldom bathe (ONE only when his 'mommy' tells him to), ALL of them insist their women take care of them, Seldom see them help with household chores. THEY just laze around waiting for their next meal, the pussy to smell right.....

The only one I've ever seen take real care is Anton; THAT is real love. Sure, they fight, but then what couple don't;  and WHEN they get to the dirty, IT's DIRTY.

It appears this is what we're gonna see, as long as rlc continues furnishing us Russian cultured couples.

They only one who shows passion is Daniel and the only one I have seen doing some work in the kitchen is Lucas .. All other things you mentioned above are pretty true

No i don't agree with you Toolmaker re the men bathing i'm afraid.

Paul,Anton,Stepan,Lucas,Daniel and Demid do bathe or shower fairly often,and most of them often have sex in the bath/shower as well so i don't think you can make such a generalisation like that about all of them.

And butch is always in the bath.

Lucas, even though i can't stand the bloke,even always smothers himself in moisturiser afterwards like a bloody woman and loves his mirrors.

The only one i would agree with you with is that waster Hector, I have never even seen him even wash yet.!!

The only thing i do disagree with is how many of them have their pets in bed with them especially Maya and Stepan, it must smell like a bloody kennels in there.

I don't care if he is gay, bisexual or straight. I rescpect everyone's sexuality. But as a person he doesn't look okay to me. All he is doing is sleep, eat and hanging out with his friends. Meanwhile ignoring or even take advantage of his girlfriend. And that bothers me. Especially the pictures showing him with a big knife, wandering through the apartment were very disturbing. There is something going on and I'm not sure if I want to know what that is.  

The guy is clearly not normal and I wonder why the hell RLC has invite these people to the project. I knew that the casting was always a problem for RLC, but this is extreme.