• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pretty sure is not bi, and for sure not gay, I wouldn't be surprised if he was homophobic btw. but honestly you shouldn't say bad things about him, we all act like him sometimes, maybe not everydays but honestly who has never spend 1 day in bed because we don't want to get up? he is not so bad, not a perfect boyfriend but not the worst man of the world

• 3 months later...

I saw the guest make humping motions to Hector and showing his pardon while Hector was in the toilet with the door open. There is no camera in the toilet but Hector apparently motioned him closer. He stood in the doorway for a while (what could they be doing?) then left without any conversation. When I add that evidence to all the touching that Hector does (more that guest does to Susan) That's all I need to see to be persuaded that the Guest is Hector's Boy Toy.