Real Jobs of RL Tennants

Savoyard

I believe Paul is on a city "bomb squad" as I saw one of his uniform shirts labeled as such, which would explain his tech ability with small electronic equipment. If he was military, he would not be at home as often as he is..

He's a weekend Warrior; the Russians are required to serve in the military. He leaves for one month a couple times a year

A 12 hour spread would most definitely help the viewing inasmuch as English, ( unless Quebec ) more than likely would be spoken and that in itself would draw a western crowd. 

Get a book on body language - hours of entertainment to be had. Such as when Mario had done something to p*ss Carla off. Watching him trying to talk his way out of it was a masterclass in unconvincing body language. I suspect Mario was guilty as charged. 

I think S & H are tattoo artists going by the designs spread all over the table and their bodies. Adriana is possibly a coach as well as a basketball player, although not right now, Arms in plaster are not generally allowed! Sara & White have the look of Models and Ilona is anyone's guess!
As for the rest, no idea!