The cameras are massive

Twilightning

• 2 weeks later...

I expected the cameras to be visible, as tenants look at them once in a while. But this thing more than a camera looks like a cannon.

Yes I always pictured them as black rounded circles in the wall for some reason. More like you would find in a bank lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I always pictured them as black rounded circles in the wall for some reason. More like you would find in a bank lol.

And they usually do a good job of making sure you can't see the cameras from any of the other angles, so I thought they would have to be relatively small. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

• 1 month later...

you can see a dome cam in maya and stepans above the bath and a dome cam in zoya and levs see it on wall through the mirror all the bath rooms would have to have to have dome cams ...as they have to be sealed to stop condensation bluring the lens ...but all othe rooms would not have to be sealed as lenses need to be adjusted from time to time lenses on dome cams are set and sealed and never need too be adjusted again for that veiw again

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7-2-2016 at 5:57 AM, toolmaker123 said:

The size of the cameras is easy to see @ N&B go to kitchen camera and you can see cam #3 living room camera on the wall; they are fuckin huge.

Well, actually. That thing you see from the kitchen cam (#4) is not cam #3. The view and the location don't correspond.

17 minutes ago, ztmsl said:

Well, actually. That thing you see from the kitchen cam (#4) is not cam #3. The view and the location don't correspond.

A while back one of the Mods mentioned that was one of the cams........ Obviously not... But I'm sure that's why he mentioned that as a cam3...... Even the pic of the apt. shows where the cam really is, and matches the view.... :)