domestic violence and abuse on RLC , YOUR VIEWS NEEDED!

BORN-TO-RIDE

What did Taya do to deserve this shit

i heard that taya kissed a man at the party thats what i think caused it heard it on the shoutbox no need for that shit though no need to attack her for that shit why dont yarik grow some balls and attack a man instead of a helpless woman like taya who can not defend herself the woman beater

Completely unacceptable behavior on the part of Yarik...no matter what Taya did to warrant such punishment. 

However, it is a part of real life.

If it is an issue for anyone watching, then contacting RLC is an option they have.

I still remember when Isabel went after Marcelo with a knife...and when Stefan pushed Alma...and, it wasn't that long ago when Hector got a little rough with Suzan.

seems like alot of guys take RLC to heart , and let it run there emotcions . yes its horrible witneessing a man hitting a woman , but where do you start and where do you stop in getting involved in what we see, we want reallife yet there you are complaining when you get it , its a simple matter of choosing wether you want to see what happenns in the real life of these couples or you want to watch orchastrated scenarios , perhaps if the episode in question really affected you in such a profound way ,then maybe reallifecam is not for you , yes be pissed off ,angry ,upset , but dont let it affect your life , the episode was not the first on RLC and sure wont be the last , how would you react if paul was to get fed up and forcfully ravish the fuk out of leora ,would you scream rape and report that to the police or RLC , NO! you wouldnt , but when a woman says no and a man forces himself .its still rape a crime far worse than an assualt on a woman ,and again i must stipulate i dont agree with either , but RLC police there own site vigourously and if they dont act on what they see , then i doubt no amount of emails or complaints will make them do anything to punish yarik. if they was they would of pulled the plugs on the cameras straight away ,yet they did nothing ,no under maintanance no blackouts nothing , so if the guys that disagree in what i have said  in previous threads on this topic , still think im wrong then i guess ,you need to take a step back and think about what you want to see 

I get people's reactions regarding the incident with Taya & Yarik. Not much different than when Stefan pushed/shoved Alma nor much different than when Isabel went after Marcelo with the knife. Now, that I think about it, it's not even that much different than when Ruslan abused his and Katya's dog. And, those things aren't always pleasant to see...and for many of us, not why we initially came to RLC.

It seems to me that people's initial expectations of RLC are along the lines of sexual content within the site and less on anything else, which inevitably comes later after one has been watching for some time. Just as they react to tenants not doing anything but playing on their gadgets or not working or not helping with the housework, they are going to react to tenants' treatment of pets and any physical abuse.

But, you're 100% right, BTR. It is all a part of real life, and personally, I want to see it. The good and the bad, the fucking and the fighting. I've been watching long enough that the fucking isn't enough anymore unless it's a new couple or a favorite. I came here for the sex, but now I'm still here for many more other reasons than why I came here. I'm sure there are more than a few of you members who can empathize. 

There are going to be things I don't like to see either, whether it's Alina licking Anton's asshole or Coco's ugly face (sorry, Coco fans). And, I don't like watching guys hit girls anymore than the most of the ones who have been complaining...but, if it happens then I want to see it. For me, it needs to be seen...and maybe even discussed.

The guy was ranting at her afterwards and she was just stood there like a child. he made gestures about legs being open (by standing with his legs apart and indicating). then he lay on the couch with his legs apart while shouting and pointing out his position then shut his legs and pointed it out to here. So weird. I guess he didn't like the way she was sitting in front of guests. What country are they in?

The guy was ranting at her afterwards and she was just stood there like a child. he made gestures about legs being open (by standing with his legs apart and indicating). then he lay on the couch with his legs apart while shouting and pointing out his position then shut his legs and pointed it out to here. So weird. I guess he didn't like the way she was sitting in front of guests. What country are they in?

They are in the +3 GMT time zone, so I would guess they are in or around the area of St. Petersburg, Russia.

It saddens me to read this, violence like this does occur daily but today we were a witness to it.You want them to keep the abuse off camera so that we don't lose another apartment, your priorities seem a little mixed up. You say it's Tayas responsibility to report him and in the same sentence you know they live in fear of the abuser,what's she going to do, for all we know she was using the cameras as her cry for help yet nothing was done.We watched him beat her and then sit down to eat a fucking pizza as if nothing happened.I'm sorry i was not in a position to help her but others were and did nothing, that was a fucking disgrace.I read that you yourself were in the process of setting up a similar site, would you allow this to happen for the sake of profit,would you class this a "squabble" if it was your daughter or sister on the end of this abuse, I would like to think, like me, you would fucking kill him.I loved that site and this one but I've seen and read enough to say I'm not going to be looking at her tomorrow knowing nothing was done to help her.@rob1 Irrespective of what she did/if she did this was wrong, there should be no discussion on warnings for THEM or second chances,I only saw one abuser and one victim (where is the them) he should be punished severely for raising a hand to a Woman. Were we not taught this as men when we were growing up?.Normally I dont give a fuck about much but this shit today has me really upset.@btr feel free to delete my account, I won't be needing it anymore.

Could have not said it better myself !!!!!!!!!!!!

I also found the whole thing distressing & difficult to see and as a previous post mentioned I think the level of fear & helplessness she showed made the whole thing feel alot more sinister than a regular domestic, not to mention the lack of remorse & guilt he showed after making it apparent it could worsen or happen again in time.

I would be very disappointed & surprised if RLC do nothing at all, they cannot control what happens in the apartments however now they are aware the incident happened they have a duty of care to at least offer some assistance or make sure she is safe and happy to continue performing on the site.

Personally I now have no desire to watch them as a couple at all, although she's done nothing wrong .... it's going to be very hard to shake the abuser & victim image.

those of you that think that this is a part of life are right. It is. a sad part of life. and if you shrug it off and look the other way then you are no better than Yarik. Rape and murder are also a part of life, sadly. do we accept it? Hell no.

Didnt see that, sad it happened, i really liked the girl.

As to whether its acceptable or not, its POV, ive seen much worse IRL for sure, happens unfortunately.

And no, he is not necessarily a monster just because he did this.

Truth is if two ppl love each other they can easily make it through some blood&tears.

Not sure its the case here though, she looked really scared, as if she never knew that side of him

nice to see this topic as got members talking and putting there views across , what i have observed so far is nobody as defended yarik,that much im pleased to see, ussually assholes creeps and fukheads raise there ugly heads and disagree with the majority, although RLC have said they are looking into this abuse , there seems to be very little happening in the form of recrimnations,which screams out that they are not going to do anything about it, they should of closed or put that appartment under maintanance untill it had been resolved , they seem to be still giving the abuser airtime ,even though the main attraction left the appartment and as not been seen sinse? maybe they have been in contact with taya and asked if she will be returning and she as said yes ,that would be sad as it will happen again if RLC really cared about what there members think they would have there own forum site , this leads to me thinking they dont give 2 fuks about our views and as long as theres an income flooding in then they will never change , perhaps all those  paying members that have been affected by the abuse that they witness , should stop paying for there membership ,although this then would stop them having the luxury of viewing the other members payed cams , the footnote to this post is::::::::::::we cant do fuk all about what happened AND RLC wont do anything about it ,