domestic violence and abuse on RLC , YOUR VIEWS NEEDED!

BORN-TO-RIDE

i say put them under maintenance if they have them type of problems so that can salt out there problems without people seeing what is happening on cam if this happens again give them a formal warning and if they do it again take them of rlc i think for rlc this is not acceptable i will give them one more charge but if it happens again they should be taken down for sure of rlc thats my view on events

I say we all pitch in and buy her a gun.... til then, someone could tell her to wait til he goes to sleep and bring in the iron skillet from the kitchen to the bedroom. 

Aside from that, she needs to report EVERY incident to the authorities and get men like him put away before their rage turns to something more violent and deadly.  Another case in Point, Hector and his stupid antics with the kitchen utensils. 

These men need to be held accountable for their actions, less they get what they really deserve... .... 

Here in the states, a man goes to prison for such crimes, they have a very difficult time there; the ones with abuse to women and children. The ones that go for robbing banks have a much easier time serving their time.

This behavior is not acceptable!
Even if this is part of real life this behavior is criminal where I live and we need to act on every occasion to try to stop it.

My first reaction when I saw what happened was to call the police, but since I can't send them to the right country/city that would have been useless.

All I could do was to send an e-mail to RLC and ask them to act on this and I encourage all other viewers to do the same so we all get our voices heard.

If we all contact RLC regarding domestic violence and pet abuse every time we see it on RLC they will have to act sooner or later before the word spreads that they ignore those reports.

H8s3rj, I'm glad you emailed RLC about this.  RLC should be encouraged to contact the police.  

I disagree with Born-to-Ride's suggestion that the couple be told to keep their arguments away from the cams:  That's like telling Yarik it's acceptable to attack Taya; just don't let anyone see you.  The police should be notified.  Yarik should be told that the police have been notified and will continue to be notified if it happens again.  Taya should be discretely given literature on how to escape an abusive relationship.

Ultimately though, the real solution (which RLC members cannot control at all) is for Taya to leave Yarik.  I just hope they have restraining orders in Russia.

Looked in earlier and it seems like an all too common occurrence  that he's very very  sorry shes ggiven in to him and kissed and made up.That time she was lucky just to get "roughed up a bit" next time it happens and it WILL she might not be so lucky.The guy is a first class dickhead.

She would be smart to just Pack & Leave.