domestic violence and abuse on RLC , YOUR VIEWS NEEDED!

BORN-TO-RIDE

i say put them under maintenance if they have them type of problems so that can salt out there problems without people seeing what is happening on cam if this happens again give them a formal warning and if they do it again take them of rlc i think for rlc this is not acceptable i will give them one more charge but if it happens again they should be taken down for sure of rlc thats my view on events

I say we all pitch in and buy her a gun.... til then, someone could tell her to wait til he goes to sleep and bring in the iron skillet from the kitchen to the bedroom. 

Aside from that, she needs to report EVERY incident to the authorities and get men like him put away before their rage turns to something more violent and deadly.  Another case in Point, Hector and his stupid antics with the kitchen utensils. 

These men need to be held accountable for their actions, less they get what they really deserve... .... 

Here in the states, a man goes to prison for such crimes, they have a very difficult time there; the ones with abuse to women and children. The ones that go for robbing banks have a much easier time serving their time.

This behavior is not acceptable!
Even if this is part of real life this behavior is criminal where I live and we need to act on every occasion to try to stop it.

My first reaction when I saw what happened was to call the police, but since I can't send them to the right country/city that would have been useless.

All I could do was to send an e-mail to RLC and ask them to act on this and I encourage all other viewers to do the same so we all get our voices heard.

If we all contact RLC regarding domestic violence and pet abuse every time we see it on RLC they will have to act sooner or later before the word spreads that they ignore those reports.

H8s3rj, I'm glad you emailed RLC about this.  RLC should be encouraged to contact the police.  

I disagree with Born-to-Ride's suggestion that the couple be told to keep their arguments away from the cams:  That's like telling Yarik it's acceptable to attack Taya; just don't let anyone see you.  The police should be notified.  Yarik should be told that the police have been notified and will continue to be notified if it happens again.  Taya should be discretely given literature on how to escape an abusive relationship.

Ultimately though, the real solution (which RLC members cannot control at all) is for Taya to leave Yarik.  I just hope they have restraining orders in Russia.

Looked in earlier and it seems like an all too common occurrence  that he's very very  sorry shes ggiven in to him and kissed and made up.That time she was lucky just to get "roughed up a bit" next time it happens and it WILL she might not be so lucky.The guy is a first class dickhead.

She would be smart to just Pack & Leave.

Arrested and tossed in Jail.  LOL   More like take out into the back alley and put a bullet through his skull.

That's how you take care of useless pricks.   The last thing that will ever go through their mind, is that bullet.

Looks like we got a stone cold Steve Austin of the WWE/f here put a bullet though his skull lol

@johnnydrake . i wasnt saying i agreed with the violence . was just stating that it happens in reallife all to much and as RLC clearly state ,they dont interfere with there daily life , yes he did go to far , but so do lots of men , as for RLC phoning the police on him ,surely thats tayas responsibility. i know some girls live in fear of there partners and are to scared to do anything about it , but she knows about the cameras as does yarik , my suggestion as to rlc tell them to keep the arguments off camera was meant as a warning to yarik that he was witnessed as to his actions , maybe then he would crumple like most bullies do once they have been found out , that way we wouldnt loose another appartment , i see potential from those 2 if they can get over this squabble, ,,  ,,,,,,, as for stncld comment about take him outside and put a bullet in his head ,well i doubt very much ,that that will happen lol all though many of us wish it would 

I would say that I agree with you "most" of the time. But I don't agree they have potential if they can get over this squabble. Once the abuse starts its a slippery slope to re-offend and escalation.  In real life if I cared at all for this girl I would support her wholeheartedly to get away from this fucking time bomb and call the cops. That was pretty fucking violent... she was petrified.

@johnnydrake . i wasnt saying i agreed with the violence . was just stating that it happens in reallife all to much and as RLC clearly state ,they dont interfere with there daily life , yes he did go to far , but so do lots of men , as for RLC phoning the police on him ,surely thats tayas responsibility. i know some girls live in fear of there partners and are to scared to do anything about it , but she knows about the cameras as does yarik , my suggestion as to rlc tell them to keep the arguments off camera was meant as a warning to yarik that he was witnessed as to his actions , maybe then he would crumple like most bullies do once they have been found out , that way we wouldnt loose another appartment , i see potential from those 2 if they can get over this squabble, ,,  ,,,,,,, as for stncld comment about take him outside and put a bullet in his head ,well i doubt very much ,that that will happen lol all though many of us wish it would 

It saddens me to read this, violence like this does occur daily but today we were a witness to it.You want them to keep the abuse off camera so that we don't lose another apartment, your priorities seem a little mixed up. You say it's Tayas responsibility to report him and in the same sentence you know they live in fear of the abuser,what's she going to do, for all we know she was using the cameras as her cry for help yet nothing was done.We watched him beat her and then sit down to eat a fucking pizza as if nothing happened.I'm sorry i was not in a position to help her but others were and did nothing, that was a fucking disgrace.I read that you yourself were in the process of setting up a similar site, would you allow this to happen for the sake of profit,would you class this a "squabble" if it was your daughter or sister on the end of this abuse, I would like to think, like me, you would fucking kill him.I loved that site and this one but I've seen and read enough to say I'm not going to be looking at her tomorrow knowing nothing was done to help her.@rob1 Irrespective of what she did/if she did this was wrong, there should be no discussion on warnings for THEM or second chances,I only saw one abuser and one victim (where is the them) he should be punished severely for raising a hand to a Woman. Were we not taught this as men when we were growing up?.Normally I dont give a fuck about much but this shit today has me really upset.@btr feel free to delete my account, I won't be needing it anymore.