Voyeur Villa

Changes are afoot at V V.
Voro is now called Volga, and has new tenants coming called Nina & Bobbi. One of the bedrooms has been labeled Mona, possible typo?
I assume this is Nina (Mona) pictured? Promising start. She has a smaller dark haired woman with her,I don't know if she is a guest or tenant or what? Nice, but nothing worth capping.....yet?
Sonia & Ivo ( and the cat?) and Liza & Nick have moved to the new apartment, GreenWood.

*edit. Nina & Bobbi have arrived, the girl pictured is probably Mona ? Small dark haired woman, the cook, could be Anna?.........that is all........carry on.

Create an account to see this content!

First thing first, I think the girl above is Mona, I could be wrong? I am falling hopelessly in love  lust with her! >:D

Part 1 The Good News.
So what interesting stuff has happened at RLC today?
Meanwhile at V V,
Tver have a leaving do for the lovely Zoe. The crews from Tver,Tula & Inna & Greg from Dubna were present,leaving Marna & bloke home alone to fluctuate between making out & arguing ? None of the GreenWood lot were present again?
Zoe leaves for personal reasons. She will be missed, especially by dougiestyle4you. (don't shoot the messenger)
At Volga the girls Mona & Anna prepare food & get ready for Bobbi & Nina's 1st night in the apartment dressed as bunny girls.....why not...it works for me!
The do at Tver breaks up & everyone goes home. Tula's Jackie & Phil engage in a quicky before the new crew from Volga join them for drinks?
The Volga crew return home for more drinks & dancing.Mona retires to bed,Nina & Anna discuss nipples. Nina & Bobbi go to bed and have adult fun time. Leaving Anna dancing around the living room on her own.
Mona has got some moves,possibly trained? The same can not be said of Anna, but full marks for effort though.

Part 2,And the Bad News
Zoe returns to Tver to finish packing & get changed ready for her travels giving us ( dougiestyle4you ) one last ogle at her great body.
The final goodbye's with Zoe & Iris were heart-breaking. Both girls visibly upset, both sobbing as they hugged.Genuinely distraught at separating.
Unlike what we have seen at Barca when you'd be lucky if they can bothered to get out of bed to say a quick goodbye.
And there for me is the difference between V V & RLC. I can count on one hand the RLC tenants that I could care about,or even enjoy watching. I am genuinely interested in these characters on V V. RLC could learn something here.

Nothing better than seeing bend over babes because the view is so captivating and pretty much in your face. Kinda like a game-changer - you wanna put that ass and pussy to good use right then and there - UUURRRRRHHHHH!!!

Yes Plank I am very disappointed that Zoe has left the building. She will be deeply missed and was a great benefit to voyeur-villa. Her big boobs were so easy on the eyes plus she was so comfortable in front of the cams while being realistic with her housework and even with the sexual games/activities. I wish her well with her personal issues and thank her for her giving of herself to all viewers of voyeur-villa. I believe she is the one who got me interested in voyeur-villa in the first place. Good memories and mammaries.

Seems like a lot of girl movement/changes with current/new apartments but hard to know or match names to the girls. Since RLC is basically RIP (resting in peace - them lazy good for nothing sleepy heads) I will check out these girls more often. I agree with you Plank that the tenants in most of the voyeur-villa apartments do interact much better together when they have group parties which makes it fun to watch.

Thanks Plank and cyberleader for all the pics - they help me follow the apartments but also are good for voyeur-villa by showing others how good this site has become over time. Voyeur-house is getting good (hit and miss still with some apartments) and camarads is still in it's early stages.

The new crew at Volga are turning out to be great, they all seem to be getting on well together.Nina & Bobbi seem to seldom venture out of their bedroom as they are too busy having sex.
Mona & Anna are getting on like a house on fire and having great fun,although both are still very aware of the cameras.
Tonight was,'Educating Anna', which saw Mona teaching Anna how to stretch,as I said previously I think Mona is/was a dancer, or has done performing arts & has been taught 'how to move',poise, grace & very,very supple. It almost made my eye's water to watch it!
For instance,note the pic of Mona doing the almost right angled,ballet-esque leg exercise, effortless. Anna was holding onto the fridge.Anna is going to ache in the morning.
Anna got changed into a bunny-style outfit,seen previously with white fishnets. Don't you love it when a sister helps a sister adjust her suspender belt.
Anna then put on her green high heals and a lesson in how to walk cat-walk style. Mona placed some candy bars in a line on the floor and demonstrated how Anna should walk.
Mona, as I said above,poise,grace,elegance. Anna was Bambi on an iced up tigh-rope. Funny...?, I almost coughed up a lung! But she got much better.
The girls then had fun watching video's on their devices. A great nights entertainment.