Voyeur Villa

This girl in the Tver apartment often walks around with no panties but tends to keep the bra on. Obviously she is trying to slow down the onset of saggy boobs (pretty hard to do with her big titties). I rarely see any sex here on voyeur-villa (time zone issues) but enjoy the naked, half naked, pokies or boob slip teases which RLC has been lacking lately. Thanks cyberleader for the captures.

Thanks cyberleader. The first few and last few pics of her ass so close to the cam made it almost appear that she was sitting on my face. I fucking wish - lol. These types of teases by the girls really works for me - not always about sex. My imagination puts me in overdrive. Something about this girl I like - okay, okay - I love her big tits - lol. I seem to check voyeur- villa more and more. Voyeur-house tends to be quite boring and not much of any teasing from the girls.

This girl (don't know her name)must think I have pretty good photographic memory to remember what her boobs are like since she mostly keeps them covered. She ain't shy cause she freely shows her bum and pussy (not complaining). My short term memory is not that good as I am getting older so I need constant reminders/visuals of her naked big tits - lol. I am a sucker for big and humungous boobs which always grabs my attention so I will keep checking for those moments of tit heaven when she lets those puppies loose. Thanks cyberleader for the great pics and looks like you also have a difficult time catching her topless.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! Thanks cyberleader you brought tit heaven to me. That girl sure got nice boobs. Most RLC young girls have small shapely tits but I prefer the mature variety (not sure of this girl's age) but she doesn't hide from the cams. The blonde girl is very comfortable being nude most of the time and good to watch too. I've been following voyeur-villa more as I find RLC too inconsistent with tenants activities and not much teasing for us voyeurs. So far, voyeur-house is brutal with the cams and the tenants do very little of ANYTHING. Love big boob girls such as IRMA and Desiree.

Disappointing to see the cams freeze up, the tape skips (yes indeed, see the same clip over and over), same apartment but two rooms showing different times at 3 or more minutes apart and when I close out a room and go back it shows the same previous time or action. I wish these voyeur sites delete the use of the term "real life 24/7" because it clearly is not - FUCKIN' LIARS - FALSE ADVERTISING - SUBSEQUENTLY BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT WITH PAID SUBSCRIBERS FOR AGREED PRODUCT/SERVICES. As a voyeur, I like women and cock teasing so this doesn't really bother me since I am a free cammer anyways but I want to give everyone a heads up in case they might want to subscribe to this voyeur site. WARNING - BUYER BEWARE!!!

There are some nice looking girls here so I will continue to follow voyeur-villa even though this site is questionable. Once a pervert - ALWAYS a pervert.

Cyberleader, I got one word about these new pics - FUCKIN' WOW!!! - LOL. That big titted girl in the Tver apartment is mesmerizing to me. I got a chance to see the bouncing naked titties yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This girl is captivating my interest along with the other apartments to the point that first I check Desiree and then come here. This site is more to my type of voyeurism - girls parading around naked, half naked or loose/skimpy outfits but doing a more realistic "real life".

Man you have great timing to catch one of the Sofia apartment girls topless in the kitchen. Fuck, I have been under a watchful eye trying to catch some nudity in the kitchen (love the cam location) for many weeks but a big ZERO. They always had clothes on, robe or skimpy outfit for teasing and all I got was eye strain. Great pics of the girl and she didn't disappoint - actually she is FUCKING AMAZING. With your help cyberleader I am getting hooked on Voyeur-Villa because most of RLC lately is time wasted. Here there is usually something for me. A  few days ago I watched 2 girls dancing in the Sofia living room and it worked for me. Perhaps one of the reasons that I am getting to like this site is because it is relatively new (compared to RLC) and appears to be getting better. Love women - especially naked women. Don't care about their personal life - only want to observe the beauty of them with clothes on or naked or sucking or licking or fucking or cooking or cleaning or verbally communicating with a real life person and not an electronic device (phone or laptop).

Thanks again cyberleader for the great captures of these hidden gems (girls).

I know what site I will be watching over the Christmas holidays - lol. Great captures again, cyberleader. One naked girl in a room is sufficient. Several naked girls in a room is a beautiful sight to behold but it is too much for my eyes to concentrate on the full beauty of just one girl - where to look - decisions decisions - lol. I like to appreciate the girls overall appearance, her facial features, style of hair, boobs/nipples, stomach, neck, back, butt, pussy, thighs, knee, calves, feet, color/pattern nail polish, style of clothes, comfort being in front of the cams, type of personality (quiet, bubbly, smiling, bitchy, loves her music to wanna dance, etc), eating habits/food preference, hobbies/crafts and more. Yes, women control my eyes and time because they are a thing of beauty - like a work of art. No two girls are alike - even twins (my niece has twin daughters who are 6 years old now) or triplets have their own idiosyncrasies.

I just like women in their natural daily environment with no (or very little) scripting and normal activities. So far, I find voyeur villa does most of this for my liking.

Thanks so much cyberleader and personally wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a great New Years 2017.

I think soon I will try to attempt to figure out how to capture some images myself but I am not too good with the computer for complicated stuff (time consuming to trial and error) but I will give it a go. I always hated electronic things (troubleshooting problems is a major bitch and I get others to help or fix it).

Caught the big titted girl in the kitchen cooking while wearing only a pant black belt and a black bra with the shoulder straps and bra cups down exposing all of her boobs. So basically she was completely naked - more or less. Why even wear the belt or bra then? She must read our comments and did a nice voyeur tease for us by showing all her goodies - works for me - lol. To me, she is nice and refreshing to watch compared to many of the very boring RLC apartments.

cyberleader--Thanks for all the fine pictures you post.  If not for you no one would follow Voyeur Villa.  I was a member for a few months but seemed to go down hill.  Thamks to you I can still check on it somewhat.  If the site improves may join again.---PS-  And thank you for making doggiestyle4u--so dam happy.--lol