what do you guys think about kiko? sometimes visiting the apartment to see nora are you guys ok with it or does it make you guys feel awkward or do u reckon the girls feel awkward to me i have always said this kiko is a bit creepy your views on kiko?

Kiko is okay. I don't have a problem with him like most do. Can't imagine why anyone would have a problem with him. He sure is a hell of a lot better than most of the other guys on RLC.

Besides, whenever he is there I know there is a good chance to see some action. Granted I've seen them fuck so many times that the excitement has worn off for me a bit.

And, the other girls aren't really showing us anything. Showers and changing clothes: that's fine, but I'm interested in seeing more. I love watching Kamila, but masturbating under the covers isn't enough. Furthermore, the massages and bathing together is pretty hot stuff to watch, but in the end it's all just a tease.

Nora is not a lesbian and will probably never cheat on Kiko. Kamila seems like she might be bi or bi-curious, but I don't think we'll see her with a girl anytime soon...if ever. And I cannot get a fix on Kristy. I don't think she is a lesbian or bi either. It seems like she was planted in that apartment on purpose to get us excited and interested. But, I don't expect anything more. If any girl on girl action was going to happen, then it would have happened by now. That's just being realistic.

If the any of the girls are uncomfortable with Kiko being there, I wouldn't know because I haven't seen any of them react in a negative manner when he is present. They sure as hell have no problem going to the bathroom naked when they know he is in Nora's bedroom. And, Coco definitely didn't seem to be uncomfortable with him there.

But, I have said this before...I think Nora & Kiko should have their own place and let the all girls apartment be just that...all girls.

Andrea your gonna have to excuse me but what dark times are we talking about here? I'm confused so maybe you can clear up those hard times for us. As far as Kiko I can care less if he stays or goes but the truth is that  I know I always call him fag boy and free loader but in all reality I have no problems with him. As far as them being a couple well to me there pretty boring and I  do agree Nora does way much more than the others  sexually.

A few months ago Nora was in a deep depression, not really certain of the cause. When she was at a low point, Kiko showed up with flowers. I've never seen her so happy. They have be tight ever since. Real life is boring at times. At least they don't "hide" their relationship.

Ok maybe your right there's periods that I don't come on cause of my long hours at work. Ok my bad I just never noticed . Another question for woods71. Do you really think RLC tenants come on here and read our comments? Cause if she and every or some not all read our comments then why has the girls apartment besides Nora has been so non productive? Don't you think if they did we would get a little more ours moneys worth? And a little tease here and there does not count when nothing happens at the end of the tease. But then again maybe they do read our comments but just don't care about what we think or what we want as paying customers. Well if they do maybe they should start thinking that without us paying customer they would be somewhere else paying rent and other bills like normal people do.  

i dont know where these rumours about kiko and nora are part of RLC staff.generated from ,but its the biggest load of bull ever .the only difference between nora and the other girls is seniority,ok she takes the role to seriously ,but in all walks of life .if someone is promoted to a position of leader ,50% of the time the position goes to there head ,nora is in that 50%,..As for Kiko.he his just a prize plum that happens to be the boyfriend of nora ,if he worked for RLC ,surely he would live with his girlfriend ,but he doesnt he goes back to russia , it as been said he stays in barcelona and they visit each other ,yes right and the moon is made of pizza . the girls appartment sole purpose is to bring in more revenue ,,thats why its been seen to be scripted , obviously RLC have there own agenda with the appartment ,but as time goes by ,its becoming more transparent ,new girls = potential new members , you only have to read through the forums and chat on here and on camcaps to realise over 50% of the activity on these forums is about that appartment ,ask youselves what do you come here for , truth be told its to see young naked chicks that flaunt there bodies on camera ,who really wants to see pauls ,stepan,demid, danial,mario hector or bogdans ass or balls as they are fukin the girls , ok theres a few out there that will want to see that ,(well each to there own on that).no we want to look at the girls ,,thats why RLC made this appartment ,and stuck it in the premium section , these girls are all playing a role for RLC to increase revenue , i for one dont give to fuks about it being scripted as long as they keep bringing in fresh young pussy on a regular basis ,and keep the chase exciting then im sure if you sit back and think about it ,then you will possibly agree with me . 

i dont know where these rumours about kiko and nora are part of RLC staff.generated from ,but its the biggest load of bull ever .the only difference between nora and the other girls is seniority,ok she takes the role to seriously ,but in all walks of life .if someone is promoted to a position of leader ,50% of the time the position goes to there head ,nora is in that 50%,..As for Kiko.he his just a prize plum that happens to be the boyfriend of nora ,if he worked for RLC ,surely he would live with his girlfriend ,but he doesnt he goes back to russia , it as been said he stays in barcelona and they visit each other ,yes right and the moon is made of pizza . the girls appartment sole purpose is to bring in more revenue ,,thats why its been seen to be scripted , obviously RLC have there own agenda with the appartment ,but as time goes by ,its becoming more transparent ,new girls = potential new members , you only have to read through the forums and chat on here and on camcaps to realise over 50% of the activity on these forums is about that appartment ,ask youselves what do you come here for , truth be told its to see young naked chicks that flaunt there bodies on camera ,who really wants to see pauls ,stepan,demid, danial,mario hector or bogdans ass or balls as they are fukin the girls , ok theres a few out there that will want to see that ,(well each to there own on that).no we want to look at the girls ,,thats why RLC made this appartment ,and stuck it in the premium section , these girls are all playing a role for RLC to increase revenue , i for one dont give to fuks about it being scripted as long as they keep bringing in fresh young pussy on a regular basis ,and keep the chase exciting then im sure if you sit back and think about it ,then you will possibly agree with me . 

I agree with most of what you say. Ironically, if it's just only going to be pussy passing through this apartment without any action, then we premium members are the only ones getting screwed.