fake posts...

cbreton

i am aware of the sudden influx of idiotic post to gain access to gallery , they may think they have won there own little battle ,but rest assured i visit forum on a regular basis and am deleting certain post i feel are part of a scam to enter gallery ,and every time i delete a post that member will be warned about it , then if that member proceeds with the scam then we can all say GOODBYE to them as they will have there account termniated 

Define scam

Most people are just doing what they have been forced into doing, It is annoying yes but you have effectively forced them into it with a 25 post limit to view the gallery. That is not a scam it's just an attempt to use the site as they have done for ages. The picture thieves will already be over the 25 limit and will carry on what they are doing.  I in no way condone the theft of the pictures but punishing everyone for a couple of idiots is overkill.

Define scam

Most people are just doing what they have been forced into doing, It is annoying yes but you have effectively forced them into it with a 25 post limit to view the gallery. That is not a scam it's just an attempt to use the site as they have done for ages. The picture thieves will already be over the 25 limit and will carry on what they are doing.  I in no way condone the theft of the pictures but punishing everyone for a couple of idiots is overkill.

anybody can go to a post and type 1 word  ie:" nice" and claim to have posted  .if guys are going to take that path then it shows they have no respect for our forum and dont care  about our attempts to improve the service , what we are trying to improve is the involvment in our site and not just picture watchers if thats what they want ,well this is going to sound harsh "but we dont need or want that type of member ,for them there is a whole internet full of rLC PICS & VIDS 

One word responses are always annoying to read, and lack an obvious depth and sincerity. But you can argue that the influx of posts you're seeing on the forum now, are just as insincere, even though they're longer. Like

mentioned, people will write whatever they want in order to reach the required number of posts to have their old access to the gallery back. It's annoying, but it's to be expected.

@Beaner:  I demonstrated good citizenship on this forum by not flooding the forums with useless posts.  I actually post images that generate real responses, not just a single sentence post (and absolutely never a single word response).  The moderators of this forum have rewarded me with early access to the Hero Member (raffle!!  good one porksword1).

So go ahead Beaner, posts some pictures or videos or something interesting....I'd like to read it.