fake posts...

cbreton

i am aware of the sudden influx of idiotic post to gain access to gallery , they may think they have won there own little battle ,but rest assured i visit forum on a regular basis and am deleting certain post i feel are part of a scam to enter gallery ,and every time i delete a post that member will be warned about it , then if that member proceeds with the scam then we can all say GOODBYE to them as they will have there account termniated 

I am doing my best to watch for and delete malicious posts also.

How did little george get Hero Member with only 13 posts?

Admin and the moderators have the right to promote who they want, when they want. IN other words, if it concerns you, we will let you know. There are going to be "MORE" surprises along the journey; with any luck, you too might be given favor. It could depend on any number of factors.

Doesn't seem unreasonable to string a few words together to make sentences, once you have a word add another and then you got something.

Not everyone is a natural writer but anyone can say something even if it's just "wow it's really tough to think of something to say".

I used to get word blocks all the time and then to get out of that I'd just start typing the thoughts in my mind, in no time at all I got back on track.

Cheers.

I don't normally post, as I'm content just to enjoy the conversation of the regulars. But since the requirement to post 25 times to see the gallery, I went into the "view new content" section and spent a few days reading and making comments, & voicing opinions on different subjects. I don't feel that I took advantage of the situation, or did anything to feel ashamed of. And most of all, I would never do anything against the rules of the Forum. Sincerely RSarver152

• 2 months later...

Best option would be to count a post with a certain amount of words like 1 post = 6 words minimum a post. they are times i post single word post on other forums just to get into the conversation and when i am not there on a new post, the word wanted to use are already used by previous poster.

Not everyone is trying to have quick access to the gallery but yes i know what you mean, they are still some ass holes who would do it.

ex: Thorne said it before me what i was thinking as well

it still seems like members are not getting what the staff here are trying to do ,i have been a member of this site for 16 months and have enjoyed access to the gallery to find out what i have missed ,,perhaps if members was to realise that the staff here are trying to protect our gallery ,then they would not complain as much when rules are put into place to do just that. i will set you a challenge if you think these rules are wrong . CHALLENGE: go search the internet for any sites  that have vids and pics going back  12 months that as not been affected by the RLC dmca notice to remove content .even our sister site CAMCAPS as suffered at the hands of RLC take down notices , yet we have never had a picture or vid in the gallery recieve a take down notice , MOTTO: to this story, if you want us to loose the contents of the gallery to RLC take down notices ,carry on complaining and alert RLC to our content , i am quite sure without the gallery you wont moan about posting in the forum to gain access to the gallery as there wont be any fuking gallery , NOW (the peanut) as had his moan ,can we all work together as one entity and protect everything we have , 

Brilliant

it still seems like members are not getting what the staff here are trying to do ,i have been a member of this site for 16 months and have enjoyed access to the gallery to find out what i have missed ,,perhaps if members was to realise that the staff here are trying to protect our gallery ,then they would not complain as much when rules are put into place to do just that. i will set you a challenge if you think these rules are wrong . CHALLENGE: go search the internet for any sites  that have vids and pics going back  12 months that as not been affected by the RLC dmca notice to remove content .even our sister site CAMCAPS as suffered at the hands of RLC take down notices , yet we have never had a picture or vid in the gallery recieve a take down notice , MOTTO: to this story, if you want us to loose the contents of the gallery to RLC take down notices ,carry on complaining and alert RLC to our content , i am quite sure without the gallery you wont moan about posting in the forum to gain access to the gallery as there wont be any fuking gallery , NOW (the peanut) as had his moan ,can we all work together as one entity and protect everything we have , 

What can i say . i am absolutely gobsmacked by this post . i really think peanut22 posted this post 9 days early as it could only of come from a wiseman and didnt they visit at the birth of christ on xmas day , I dont ussually pass on compliments to posters ,but this is an exceptinal piece of writing that deserves to be framed for prosterity.. if there was an anuall award for the best post ,this would be at the top or very near it , Well done , and for all the other posters ,this is what is classed as a well thought out and presented post . that members like to read , 

Compulsory posting of 25 to get upgrade is just to involve all the members to participate in the threat.  I think that after 25 posting there are no other benefits.  So just posting 25 is to encourage the viewers to involve in this threat.

So need not to have hurry to post 25 numbers is not necessary.  

But the main reason for those posting may be as 10 postings are allowed for 24 hours or for a period, which creates a fear temptation that if we failed to use the 10 posting with in the time limit, future posting may not be allowed. So to utilse the number of posting with in the time most of the members are posting some word to fill their quota.  Now I am having 9 post remaining and which has to be used with in 30 minutes.  So what can I do now.  To post one reply will take minimum of 10 minutes to read the threat think what to reply and the to type the reply.  But it will be easy to say one word will fulfill the quoto.

So don't blame them.

• 3 years later...