What is Pauls Occupation?

General NosePicker

I was watching L&P this morning after 8 am (after 8 pm L&P time) and Paul was trying to warm up Leora by rubbing her all over and began to rub her pussy then he had to pick his nose. I think the nose picking turned Leora off and the session ended soon thereafter. What a jerk. 

OMG. How ever did they get together, with her being so ultra hygienic and him being such a grot?

It's quite amazing that she can even be interested in him, the way he presents/conducts himself.

Then again I often look at women with other men and see nothing in them to attract their women, but it must be some mystery ingredient.

In his case he doesn't seem to be capable of pleasing her with any practiced technique, or by providing constant attention. Far from it.

She can't be that desperate, she's got so much going for her.

He must have such power over her in other ways that we don't know about, or is simply the only man who will condone her exhibitionist streak?

Since she's not playing the field, as far as we know at least, she must not care how slovenly or inattentive he is to her needs, perhaps as he has some unexplained hold over her, or maybe he is the one who organised the apartment and she knows that this relative luxury won't last forever.

Lazy Nose Picker; He is part time GI Joe.... Russia's Gomer Pyle

Yeah, now you mention it, looks like crossed rifles, or breadsticks on the epaulettes.

And I think a few of the guys on RLC would be ready to go if nose-picking ever became an olympic sport!

"And a brilliant play by the Russian, right up to second knuckle! The Spanish team didn't stand a chance!  Now we cross back to the finals of the sink-pissing championships..."

Noticed this uniform shirt hanging up - any ideas what he does for a living?

I think that is Leora's police cadet uniform.

Paul's uniform, which we have seen in the past, has crossed cannons (Russian Army Artillery), but the captures were fuzzy, so there is still a slight suspicion at times that they could be crossed propellers (Air Force.) He has not worn this coat for quite some time. He participates in the equivalent of the US National Guard, the difference being that the US fields a voluntary service and he is required to show up occasionally for training. Too bad he doesn't take the dog with him. Then we'd have Leora to ourselves. ;D

He's obviously involved with electronic engineering. He fixes things for others. Despite the derision directed at him, he's very intelligent, in a Dilbert sort of way.