A message to members mainly newbies

Rob1

This is just a reminder to you guys no one worded posts are allowed on this forum or they will be deleted mostly without you even knowing you will also be reset to 0 posts and return to member status also it is not 25 posts in 1 day like most of you was thinking this is also not allowed

If you do any of this you will return to 0 posts or worst case you can be banned

I am sure the moderator and admins can add to this

This is just a reminder to you guys no one worded posts are allowed on this forum or they will be deleted mostly without you even knowing you will also be reset to 0 posts and return to member status also it is not 25 posts in 1 day like most of you was thinking this is also not allowed

If you do any of this you will return to 0 posts or worst case you can be banned

I am sure the moderator and admins can add to this

I am sure the moderator and admins can ad

d to this

regarding the 25 post .as long as they are relevant post to the topic , then everything is ok , alot of new members are coming across from our sister site ,because word as got out how good our gallery is .the 25 post rule is being looked at again and due to the fact we cant charge for access to the gallery like was done on C.C .look how often there pics are removed , we are now looking at a more secure way of protecting the gallery and site. so for the time being as long as members are abiding by the 25 post rule .let them through, but would like to congragulate you mods on your awareness , will keep you updated of any changes . if a member seems to be bucking the system by posting say 10 good post then adds 15 useless post ,then all his post will be deleted and he will be reset to member status , it doesnt matter how long or short of time it takes to get the post providing they are relevant to the said topic ,.a footnote to this ....rob you are forum mod and as such its your responsibility to check that members are abiding by this , if you feel it is to much to handle by yourself you can ask another mod to check through with you,  hope this clears up any issues 

BTW - what happened to a number of the threads? They seem to have disappeared. For example the girl's individual threads have gone from the Sara, White and Illona forum.

Call in Sherlock Holmes - the games afoot... 

Edited to add: Added a couple of posts and my post count increased by 4 or 5. Suggests to me that the missing threads are there but not displaying in the forum. Hope your Admin guys like debugging databases.

Fair enough. However, the glacial pace of discussion does make it difficult to make 25 sensible posts prior to expiring of old age...

:-\

Fair enough. However, the glacial pace of discussion does make it difficult to make 25 sensible posts prior to expiring of old age...

:-\

You have an eternity to fulfill your 25 posts; in other words, it is at your own pace... However, THEY must be relevant posts to 'count'; one word crapass statements like 'Thanks, nice, wow, and any other unintelligent comments just to get 25, these posts eventually get discovered, (BY THE Hawk eyes of one or more of the Moderators) get deleted and your count begins again at ZIPPO.

WE want everyone to have fun, enjoy the content being shared and make the forum a place where everyone wants to be a part.

Derogatory comments about someone's posts, directed specifically at the poster will also meet with the BIG BOOT, and may also earn the offender a one way ticket out.

You have an eternity to fulfill your 25 posts; in other words, it is at your own pace... However, THEY must be relevant posts to 'count'; one word crapass statements like 'Thanks, nice, wow, and any other unintelligent comments just to get 25, these posts eventually get discovered, (BY THE Hawk eyes of one or more of the Moderators) get deleted and your count begins again at ZIPPO.

WE want everyone to have fun, enjoy the content being shared and make the forum a place where everyone wants to be a part.

Derogatory comments about someone's posts, directed specifically at the poster will also meet with the BIG BOOT, and may also earn the offender a one way ticket out.

OK

I am interested, there is a counter running which allows a certain number of posts by a certain time and date. this is my 11th(I think) post and it now says 8 more before about 10 minutes time. when I stated it said 25 more by about 2 days ahead. is this a change or have I not been concentrating?

not being funny just curious.

Also note, as an edit, the No did not change when I posted this first time..

• 2 months later...

G'Day members,

I am a little concerned about the definition of "fan pages".  I always understood that a fan is someone who likes the object of desire.  Yet looking at some of the fan pages, there are not only derogatory comments about particular tenants, but down right rude remarks.

Can I suggest that if you have negative comments to make about a tenant of apartment, that you start a new topic. Better still, when the moderators (or members) set up the fan pages for new tenants, that they also set up a "complaints/negative comments" topic as well.

Just a thought.