A message to members mainly newbies

Rob1

G'Day members,

I am a little concerned about the definition of "fan pages".  I always understood that a fan is someone who likes the object of desire.  Yet looking at some of the fan pages, there are not only derogatory comments about particular tenants, but down right rude remarks.

Can I suggest that if you have negative comments to make about a tenant of apartment, that you start a new topic. Better still, when the moderators (or members) set up the fan pages for new tenants, that they also set up a "complaints/negative comments" topic as well.

Just a thought.  

Why does it bother you or anyone else that "ANY" comments be made either in favor of the tenants or any negative comments as well.

THIS is the whole point of a forum; to voice opinions based on the likes and dislikes of the players.

Let's not rock the boat; just paddle

BESIDES,   .... IF a new topic is started for every comment, the forum would be a mess; something Admin would NOT like and neither would any of the members.

Comments , derogatory or in any way defaming or insulting, directed specifically at the any of the members of the forum, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Why does it bother you or anyone else that "ANY" comments be made either in favor of the tenants or any negative comments as well.

THIS is the whole point of a forum; to voice opinions based on the likes and dislikes of the players.

Let's not rock the boat; just paddle

BESIDES,   .... IF a new topic is started for every comment, the forum would be a mess; something Admin would NOT like and neither would any of the members.

Comments , derogatory or in any way defaming or insulting, directed specifically at the any of the members of the forum, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

I agree with you 100% but my thing is why are a lot of the members falling in love with these women that most of them may never meet or have a chance with, if anyone says anything negative about them in the shout room they get all emotional dam near crying about how you shouldn't say that or there just living there lives...."give me a brake"! I don't care what kind of lives there living, but when they get up on my stage and not giving me my moneys worth "yes I am bitching just like the other person" Some of the members want you to agree with them and if you don't your comments become "SPECULATIONS or ASSUMPTIONS".  Lately I try and stay out of the shout room because of the crying and whining of grown ass men who are in love and put my opinions in the forum.  Some won't talk to me and some in the shout room won't talk to me but that doesn't bother me because it helps me put more fuel in the fire...lol  Wake up people "its a game" play it with out your dicks in her your hand. 8)

I agree with you 100% but my thing is why are a lot of the members falling in love with these women that most of them may never meet or have a chance with, if anyone says anything negative about them in the shout room they get all emotional dam near crying about how you shouldn't say that or there just living there lives...."give me a brake"! I don't care what kind of lives there living, but when they get up on my stage and not giving me my moneys worth "yes I am bitching just like the other person" Some of the members want you to agree with them and if you don't your comments become "SPECULATIONS or ASSUMPTIONS".  Lately I try and stay out of the shout room because of the crying and whining of grown ass men who are in love and put my opinions in the forum.  Some won't talk to me and some in the shout room won't talk to me but that doesn't bother me because it helps me put more fuel in the fire...lol  Wake up people "its a game" play it with out your dicks in her your hand. 8)

IT's going to come to a head very soon; that many of the members in the forum take the insults, derogatory and negative comments about the tenants, of RealLifeCam.com to very much as personal insults.

I don't think there is any real answer, mainly because this is an open opinion forum, where anyone, can say anything, about anyone, so long as is it NOT directed specifically at any member of the forum.

RUBBERMAN, you are not the only one being singled out in the shout box; the Moderators, (being called mr. big shot), Administrators for imposing rules, ( trying to keep everyone safe)........... imagine imposing that; someone trying to maintain your personal security, and then someone bitchin cause they have to follow those rules?

RealLIfeCamFan.com forum has as many as 700 members now; it's gonna take some real talents to keep all these members from endangering the life of the forum. Administrators, Moderators could really use the cooperation of all the members to make this a FUN and informative forum.

YOU ALL can help by NOT instigating derogatory comments, LET the Moderators control the bad seeds and  report through the Private Message System to the Moderators, the violators.

Some members have met with the ultimate demise though this system; SO it does work !! We encourage you to use it. Please, let a Moderator handle your 'complaints' before notifying Admin; they have other duties, to tend to and playground spats can easily be handled by the Moderators. WE will notify Admin if the needs arise. 

• 2 weeks later...

There was some discussion about the confusion caused between our members Blue&Bonnie, and the blue haired tenant in C&S apartment.

Please use SugarBonnie (her cam name) when referring to the tenant.  Blue&Bonnie are going through a difficult time, and some comments directed at the tenant could be hurtful.

Thank you.  I am sure that Blue&Bonnie will appreciate it.

Admin: Is it possible to go through and change the headings and thread titles in the forum to reflect the change of name?

As a newbies can someone tell me what happens when you reach the magical 25+ posts.

I still seem to have the same limited access!

Or is that it?

I'm sorry to say, BUT it appears your question has all the wrong character.

""" IT shows you care a very little about contributing and more about gaining access to the Member's ONLY  areas of  

RealLifeCamFan.com."""

THIS Reply was NOT directed personally at you, 090930, but merely to point out the fact that we have numerous newbies that come to the forum, post 'nice, great pics, etc', and nonsense redundant comments, mainly to gain access to the gallery and any other privileged areas of the forum.

Your posts HAVE been relevant and interesting; signs of an intelligent follower and poster of the RealLifeCam.com players and members of the forum.

THIS comment was to make others aware of the expectations here.

THANK YOU for being one we can count on to continue with interest.