Fan Page Katka and Lenka

The red heads friend slept with her last night,no sex as the friend i think was wary of the cams but they were kissing well in the living room earlier.

So where the brunnette has gone gods knows,whether it is permanent i don't know but the friend only had her night things in her handbag so may not be staying long.

At least the redhead seemed more livlier,happier and chatty last night as apposed to being a miserable bugger lol.

The red headed lady and guest took a bath together last night and i saw they were in guest room under the covers having sex i think.  they both had their heads under covers too.  I was having to on phone and it was hard to tell.  The guest got some hung titties for sure.

The red headed lady and guest took a bath together last night and i saw they were in guest room under the covers having sex i think.  they both had their heads under covers too.  I was having to on phone and it was hard to tell.  The guest got some hung titties for sure.

any pictures from bath, or lather?,

Yeah redheads new girlfriend is sure hung bloody well must make her lean over lol.

Was watching them in bed and don't think anything happened under the covers as no movement at all.

That was new girls second night there and think she is very wary of the cams lets hope she can overcome her fears as could be good if she can.

Though redhead was never the one to initiate any play but was happy to be on the receiving end but think she still has many problems.

Still time will tell.

Both of them sure struggled to fit in that bath together though lol.