Fan Page Katka and Lenka

Ashame to see this couple go I will not miss them as much as you guys as of course you need membership to see the apartment but however they did look great when I checked the pics and vids

They will be missed. a beloved apartment

Another one bites the dust

Bye bye

I also hate to see this apartment departing so quickly but not at all surprised. There must be a long lead time between the tenants agreeing to join the project and them moving into their new homes. The two girls seemed to be on shaky ground from day one. If they had problems before coming online, it should have been obvious to them that the constant stress of exposure and living their lives under the microscope might contribute to their floundering relationship. The first day opened and showed both of them upset, the dark haired girl leaving for a while and then returning later to comfort her redhead roommate. A few days of strained affection and then it was obvious the couple had some problems. At first I thought they might be in a friends with benefits situation and that was way cool. While the dark haired girl seemed to be relatively upbeat and happy the redhead mostly just acted dour and moody. Too bad they never gave it a chance but this yet another RLC snafu that should have never been. By snafu I mean another apartment that started off with a whimper and ended with hardly a gasp. RIP

Il y a 7 jours l'appartement de Katka and lenka disparissait a mon grand regret. C'était le seul appartement que je suivais ( j'ai commencé a le regarder vers le 10 janvier). Donc j'ai commencé a les apprécier ( surtout la rousse ) car elles étaient différentes des autres couples . L'intrigue de cette appart, c'est que j'ai compris leurs relations particulières que lorsque la brune est partie et qu'une nouvelle jeune femme est arrivé avec des intentions plus franche avec la rousse.( effet, je pensais qu'elles etaient simplement amies, vu les relations dans l'appart). Enfin, j'ai découvert sur les forums leurs relations au tout début de leurs arrivées. Et c'est dommage que je ne l'ai pas su plutot. Je pense que mon intérêt aurai été plus important a les regarder plus souvent.
Bref, l'histoire est terminé entre Katka and lenka. J'espère que la rousse ( je ne sais toujours son prenom) lira ce message. Je lui fais un gros bisous ( normal c'est elle que je préfèraits) en lui souhaitant tout les bonheurs du monde pour elle et sa nouvelle amie.Et sinon j'espère que RLC lui transmettera ce message.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Katka and Lenka