Fan Page Katka and Lenka

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎12 at 10:18 AM, jacopo89 said:

(Image Content No Longer Accessible)

See guys this is what I mean by meat on the bones I am fed up with all the skinny people they have on rlc thank you rlc meat on the bones is soon becoming my faviourte word maybe I use it to much lol

Edited by StnCld316

See guys this is what I mean by meat on the bones I am fed up with all the skinny people they have on rlc thank you rlc meat on the bones is soon becoming my faviourte word maybe I use it to much lol

Quite agree my old fruit i think these two are lovely.

The redhead seems to throw a few rattles out the pram sometimes but am hopefully putting that down to settling in.

It's a great sight when they are both in the bath or even singly.

Neither of them are cam shy but i think they are a bit when it comes to sex but heyho they have only been here a week to give em time.

Bit of a bugger them choosing to sleep in the guest room as it only has one cam but the new bed position may help.

My only gripe is that they seem to have a lot of hidey holes where they often vanish.

Anyway am very hopeful for these two. (Famous last words eh)