Suggestions Board

Dazzan

Having reviewed the main description for this part of the forum "Site rules and information, registration help, updates, news, suggestions board."  I would like to suggest that we add a suggestions board ;) ... (If I have missed it in my haste to post a suggestion, I am going to look like a right tit... again... but anyway)...

I would like suggest implementing the usage of "FUCK ALERTS" in the shout box.. to draw peoples attention to previously unnoticed action on RLC.. E.G. FUCK ALERT - NELLY AND BOGDAN

Cheers

D

• 2 weeks later...

AS the Senior Moderator of RealLifeCamfan.com, it is of great concern that having an "alert" as you call it would be a bit disruptive, not to mention could even be a bit derogatory.

We don't mind a mere, 'sex alert'  notice being giving, but we need to refrain from the blatant use of the word,  "fuck". 

I am going to call on and allow an Administrator make the final decision in this matter.

;)

AS the Senior Moderator of RealLifeCamfan.com, it is of great concern that having an "alert" as you call it would be a bit disruptive, not to mention could even be a bit derogatory.

We don't mind a mere, 'sex alert'  notice being giving, but we need to refrain from the blatant use of the word,  "fuck". 

I am going to call on and allow an Administrator make the final decision in this matter.

well saw this and had to add my imput .from the 16 months on this site and each time i have logged in any time some action starts on RLC , thers always members popping on chat notifying of the action.most times thats all they say ,just pop on chat say something like "n&b sex" ,then disappear.so i believe that is ample enough , bare in mind over 70% of members using this site are freeloaders and only join to see pics and vids .the chat section only as about 20 to 30 regular chatters and out of 10,000 members i  find that a little strange . i think between us regulars we dont miss that much when we are chatting as at least one of us keeps flipping between pages and keeping us up to date ,so sadly on this occasion i vote AGAINST!

I initially started this post a couple of weeks ago, when I was still a bit green... or at least a bit greener than I am now... and thought that some formal universally agreed signal may be of assistance.

@toolmaker I must admit that the "F" bomb is indeed too strong in this instance and... @toolmaker and @peanut... having been on the site for a couple of extra weeks, I have now seen the folly of my ways, in that I wholeheartedly agree that if there is the slightest bit of nooky going on in , it is usually commented on... and more to the point I think Peanut raised that such a system is open to abuse... and it was only last week that the shoutbox was flooded with... with Nelly and Bogdan Sex... Masha and Sasha Sex... Leora Masturbating... when the individuals in question were doing something entirely different..

I therefore wish to withdraw my alerts suggestion... with one small caveat... pretty please can we have a suggestions board 

• 3 weeks later...

Having reviewed the main description for this part of the forum "Site rules and information, registration help, updates, news, suggestions board." [/size] I would like to suggest that we add a suggestions board ;) ... (If I have missed it in my haste to post a suggestion, I am going to look like a right tit... again... but anyway)...

I would like suggest implementing the usage of "FUCK ALERTS" in the shout box.. to draw peoples attention to previously unnoticed action on RLC.. E.G. FUCK ALERT - NELLY AND BOGDAN

Cheers

D

Suggestions board is great we just need to make a start on it I am glad btr has started on it with his topic

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestions board is great we just need to make a start on it I am glad btr has started on it with his topic

But, There is one already, isn't it?

I love the idea of ATTENTION ALERTS!!! It's a great idea but I am wondering how we could implement this outside the shoutbox.

• 1 year later...

Whatever happened to the apartment layouts?  I recall someone asking about this some time ago, but do not recall an answer.  I tried a search for this but did not find the old post.

It would be helpful to see photos of the layout, especially for individuals that are not members and with all the newer apartments.