Suggestions Board

Dazzan

5 hours ago, Judge said:

Whatever happened to the apartment layouts?  I recall someone asking about this some time ago, but do not recall an answer.  I tried a search for this but did not find the old post.

It would be helpful to see photos of the layout, especially for individuals that are not members and with all the newer apartments.

When you go into each Apartment Board above where the Fan Pages are there is a Sub Forum just above them. You can find them in the Archived Picture Threads as everything for RLC Apartments right up to the end of the Year 2016 has been placed in Sub Forums.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i am into this website on and off. Six months back there was a lot of apartments and lots of people but couldn't take premium membership due to other reasons.

Now there are only fewer apartments with less number of people. Secondly the internet is not giving good opinion on the payment gateway were many people say they were cheated.

I am really interested in this website but seriously scared about the payment gateway.

kindly advice if there are any other payment options and if i will get any free trial days before joining

Regards

Santosh

I am really interested in this website but seriously scared about the payment gateway.

There seems to be a problem with Segpay. It doesn't have a good reputation and there have been numerous reports by members about unauthorised payments coming off their accounts after subscribing or renewing. When I tried to renew in December, the bank blocked my debit card based on "possible fraud" and I had to contact their fraud department to get it unblocked which wasn't easy. All sorts of awkward questions were asked regarding who they were and what I was paying for. I got three months which should auto-renew but discovered the other day that I had cancelled? I had not. I assume the bank just refused to pay? Now it seems the bank won't process payments for them. Each time I try resubscribe, the transaction gets declined for no apparent reason? Perhaps RLC needs to find a more trusted partner of offer other ways of paying, like Paypal?