How are tennants to RLC appartments selected?

annaL

Hi

I wonder how tennants to RLC appartments selected?

If let say I (yes Im a girl..18yo in sweden) would like to move into an appartment with my boyfriend -->how would I do??

And is it only free rent or does one get payed as well??

and what countries are RLC in?

I guess if not at RLC that one could rigg cameras in ones own appartment and connect to a website of ones own but...

anyway was just wondering...cheers kisses

Hi

I wonder how tennants to RLC appartments selected?

If let say I (yes Im a girl..18yo in sweden) would like to move into an appartment with my boyfriend -->how would I do??

And is it only free rent or does one get payed as well??

and what countries are RLC in?

I guess if not at RLC that one could rigg cameras in ones own appartment and connect to a website of ones own but...

anyway was just wondering...cheers kisses

maybe they publish their ads on local newspapers so u need to follow up 

I am sorry to burst your bubble everyone, but you are all incorrect.

Once a year the RLC train rolls into town... it visits an area (for ease of reference, lets call each area a District) in either Russia or Spain, and whilst there they visit the main town in each District and perform what is colloquially referred to as a "reaping", (a sort of lottery for want of a better term), during which they select a woman and a man (lets call them Tributes) to return to either St Petersburg or Barcelona, where they give them an apartment, food and a small wage.... in return for which ... they train them in different forms of combat and weaponry, in readiness to fight to the death...

Oh hang a tick, am I getting RLC mixed up with The Hunger Games again... shit!... but at least that goes to explain why I was getting those funny looks when I was caught masturbating to the main battle scene in the film... I've been banned from the cinema for life ;)  

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know how far wrong you are.  Right now, watching Anna and Irma, it looks like Irma is launching a full scale assault on Anna, who appears to be a deer in the headlights!

ALL the play-acting just to get your $$$$. Waiky up and smell the Folgers. This is not a lezbeen lick fest apartment; NO matter how much you wish it to be. The girls are acting like giddy schoolgirls for the notoriety and exposure in the short time they'll be on rlc. They'll leave just like J, K, K, C and M did. AND then, it'll start all over with 3 more new girls acting the very same ways to get everyone excited and they be rlc history also.

• 2 years later...

You know something, the post above written in Dec 2015 reminds me that was the first time i was duped. The famous NYE occasion when Irma was massaging Anna, and Anna closed up when things were getting hot. We all thought 'Oh poor thing, she couldn't because of nerves, the cams etc'. Anyway, fast forward over a year, and in the same apartment, Anna takes part in a tease show in the living room with the others. Again all erotic massaging and carressing, building up and up, leading to the other girl (can't remember who) to try to kiss her and go further. Anna stopped her dead in her tracks, whispered something, but then went back to the massage show/tease. Exactly the same scenario - And i thought hang on, she had no intention at all the first time either, we all got duped into thinking it would, but she was doing it for the cams, there was never going to be anything else - And maybe even Irma got suckered in too by her acting. That's when i realized there were a lot of deliberate shows with no intention of anything extra. Pure bait for extra cash. Something which has been taken to the max nowadays.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RLC recrute exclusivement des Russes ou Ukrainiennes rarement d'autres nationalités.Le propriétaire de la société qui possède RLC est russe, un oligarque qui habite en GB. L'implantation a Barcelone est le fait d'une importante communauté Russophone.(rien avoir avec la côte d'azur et ces multimilliardaires) .Nora est la partie visible de l'iceberg RLC. Les Ukrainiennes  sont majoritaires depuis la suppression des visa entre l'UE et ce pays.Elles sont recrutées à partir d'agence de mannequinat et aussi beaucoup de ces filles reviennent à Barcelone et certaines vivent toutes l'année.Je pense personnellement compte tenu du coût financier des appartements de Barcelone  que RLC doit revoir son mode de recrutement pour trouver des filles plus dynamiques (la lecture des membres de CC et RLCF montre un mécontentement grandissant devant ces spectacles)

2 hours ago, tamani said:

RLC recrute exclusivement des Russes ou Ukrainiennes rarement d'autres nationalités.Le propriétaire de la société qui possède RLC est russe, un oligarque qui habite en GB. L'implantation a Barcelone est le fait d'une importante communauté Russophone.(rien avoir avec la côte d'azur et ces multimilliardaires) .Nora est la partie visible de l'iceberg RLC. Les Ukrainiennes  sont majoritaires depuis la suppression des visa entre l'UE et ce pays.Elles sont recrutées à partir d'agence de mannequinat et aussi beaucoup de ces filles reviennent à Barcelone et certaines vivent toutes l'année.Je pense personnellement compte tenu du coût financier des appartements de Barcelone  que RLC doit revoir son mode de recrutement pour trouver des filles plus dynamiques (la lecture des membres de CC et RLCF montre un mécontentement grandissant devant ces spectacles) 

This is the google English translation from French that tamani posted above 

RLC recruits exclusively Russians or Ukrainians rarely other nationalities.The owner of the company that owns RLC is Russian, an oligarch who lives in the UK. The establishment in Barcelona is the result of a large Russian-speaking community (nothing to do with the French Riviera and these multimillionaires) .Nora is the visible part of the RLC iceberg. Ukrainians are the majority since the removal of the visa between the EU and this country.They are recruited from modeling agency and also many of these girls come back to Barcelona and some live all year.I think personally given the financial cost of Barcelona apartments that RLC must review its recruitment mode to find more dynamic girls (reading CC and RLCF members shows growing dissatisfaction with these shows)