Who Would You ?

• 2 weeks later...

Anna, I choose YOU! 

Anna? Why you may ask.

Think about it guys...

you can tell just from watching her that Anna is a bit reserved but, WANTS to get a little action going on, she has got to be frustrated as hell that she basically gets shoved in the corner and ignored anytime Irma and Ilona are both in the room.  Both of the other girls treat her like the crappy, yet somewhat interesting magazine sitting on the table in the Dr's office waiting room.  After a while they give in and engage in conversation, and even get a little flirty with her, but as soon as the nurse calls their name to see the Doc (the other girl walks in the room), Anna is closed and thrown back on the table to wait until her next chance at some alone time, she sits off to the side, watching and listening as the other two flirt and giggle until she gets so frustrated that she goes to her room to play with her phone, too frustrated to even rub one out, or the other two work her into the conversation (out of a feeling of obligation) but by this point its a bit awkward and even though they have just enough fun to keep us all interested and entertained, its not even close to what Anna was hoping for....

This is where I come in!  Fortunately the internet gods have not informed any of the girls of the exclusion of certain other girls from the pool of choices, just that I have been given my choice of any RLC girl I wished to spend a night with.  When I choose Anna, over Irma, and more importantly over Ilona (remember she doesn't know Ilona was not an option), Anna is also seeing all of you guys choosing all these other girls, some of the others being chosen multiple times, by me choosing her, she is ready and determined to unload every single ounce of sexual frustration she's got built up, and she's gonna unload it ALL on me ALL in one night!  Just remember what they say about the quiet ones  ;) .  

Whether it was my sexual prowess that made me seem to her a GOD in the bedroom, or the fact that she finally was able to burn off some of that pent up sexual aggression, I can't say.  What I can tell you is, that by the end of the night she became so enamored with me, that she will now spend all of her waking hours, pouring over the internet, using every avenue she can think of, in an attempt to find me and circumvent the internet gods in order to have me again, and again.  When she finally finds me and I let her know that I too wish to relive our steamy night together, over and over and over again, she decides that I deserve a special treat (she's got wedding bells ringing in her head, and can't wait to take me home to meet mommy and daddy, who; if you read her bio, you would know are filthy spanking rich) before the impending engagement, she wants to show me her gratitude the best way she knows how.

One week after locating me online, she is in Pennsylvania, knocking on my door.   I open the door to invite her in, and to my surprise, she's brought me a present!!!  As she walks in the house, following closely behind are Ilona, Irma, Kamila, Kristy, Sara, and as an even more special treat, she's also tracked down and brought with her Leora and Zoya.  All of them are here for one reason and one reason only, to lock me in the house with them and get started on the longest 7 on 1 orgy in history, and since this will be the first time in a long time that most of them will be having sex without a camera watching, there will be nothing timid or reserved about any of their actions... (but don't worry, since I was expecting Anna, I put up some hidden camera's of my own)

And THIS is why I choose the girl that everyone else overlooked  B)

Anna, I choose YOU! 

Anna? Why you may ask.

Think about it guys...

you can tell just from watching her that Anna is a bit reserved but, WANTS to get a little action going on, she has got to be frustrated as hell that she basically gets shoved in the corner and ignored anytime Irma and Ilona are both in the room.  Both of the other girls treat her like the crappy, yet somewhat interesting magazine sitting on the table in the Dr's office waiting room.  After a while they give in and engage in conversation, and even get a little flirty with her, but as soon as the nurse calls their name to see the Doc (the other girl walks in the room), Anna is closed and thrown back on the table to wait until her next chance at some alone time, she sits off to the side, watching and listening as the other two flirt and giggle until she gets so frustrated that she goes to her room to play with her phone, too frustrated to even rub one out, or the other two work her into the conversation (out of a feeling of obligation) but by this point its a bit awkward and even though they have just enough fun to keep us all interested and entertained, its not even close to what Anna was hoping for....

This is where I come in!  Fortunately the internet gods have not informed any of the girls of the exclusion of certain other girls from the pool of choices, just that I have been given my choice of any RLC girl I wished to spend a night with.  When I choose Anna, over Irma, and more importantly over Ilona (remember she doesn't know Ilona was not an option), Anna is also seeing all of you guys choosing all these other girls, some of the others being chosen multiple times, by me choosing her, she is ready and determined to unload every single ounce of sexual frustration she's got built up, and she's gonna unload it ALL on me ALL in one night!  Just remember what they say about the quiet ones  ;) .  

Whether it was my sexual prowess that made me seem to her a GOD in the bedroom, or the fact that she finally was able to burn off some of that pent up sexual aggression, I can't say.  What I can tell you is, that by the end of the night she became so enamored with me, that she will now spend all of her waking hours, pouring over the internet, using every avenue she can think of, in an attempt to find me and circumvent the internet gods in order to have me again, and again.  When she finally finds me and I let her know that I too wish to relive our steamy night together, over and over and over again, she decides that I deserve a special treat (she's got wedding bells ringing in her head, and can't wait to take me home to meet mommy and daddy, who; if you read her bio, you would know are filthy spanking rich) before the impending engagement, she wants to show me her gratitude the best way she knows how.

One week after locating me online, she is in Pennsylvania, knocking on my door.   I open the door to invite her in, and to my surprise, she's brought me a present!!!  As she walks in the house, following closely behind are Ilona, Irma, Kamila, Kristy, Sara, and as an even more special treat, she's also tracked down and brought with her Leora and Zoya.  All of them are here for one reason and one reason only, to lock me in the house with them and get started on the longest 7 on 1 orgy in history, and since this will be the first time in a long time that most of them will be having sex without a camera watching, there will be nothing timid or reserved about any of their actions... (but don't worry, since I was expecting Anna, I put up some hidden camera's of my own)

And once again....WOW!!! 

Anna, I choose YOU! 

Anna? Why you may ask.

Think about it guys...

They'll find your dried corpse in the corner after only 2 days; There'll be a funny smell of burnt rubber, ( the scorched condom leftovers), that will lead the bloodhounds and police to your house. There will be no evidence that Anna or any of the rest of the rlc gang were ever there.....

When they view the taped footage for the last 48 hours from your cameras, the only thing they will see is "UNDER MAINTENANCE" on the screen.

They'll find your dried corpse in the corner after only 2 days; There'll be a funny smell of burnt rubber, ( the scorched condom leftovers), that will lead the bloodhounds and police to your house. There will be no evidence that Anna or any of the rest of the rlc gang were ever there.....

When they view the taped footage for the last 48 hours from your cameras, the only thing they will see is "UNDER MAINTENANCE" on the screen.

I think you just wrote the opening scene to my next screenplay !