Fan Page Chloe and Joshua

They dont fuck at all.. she is always dressed.. 

Pretty disapointing..

Most of ther fucking is done in that hallway closet or the little room next to the guest room, they hid on them alot. don't plan on seeing to much fucking in that apartment to many hiding places.

I remain hopeful that we will soon see Joshua ravishing a very naked Chloe out in the open, perhaps even in the living room.   Just watching Chloe in her black tights today reminded me how beautifully slender and feminine she is.   I'm certain Joshua is ready to fuck her while we watch... give him time....

I spent most of my day trying to keep up with these two, Chole and Joshua, to be such a young couple they are very boring and sneaky, I think RLC should put a cam or two in that hallway closet that where Chloe does all her clothing changes and most of there sexual needs.  At the end of the day of course they went to bed but played as though they was asleep. The day before it was the same him with his undies on and her with her tee shirt and panties on, but somehow the next morning he is completely naked and she with out panties on "did I miss something"? she "Chloe" gets up and goes to the closet and comes out completely dressed.  Some members are saying give them time, "well how much time"? another month. I think its all about free room and board. 8)